Mission

Justin point of view
♡ ♡ ♡

"So where were you going when you played mad and shit. You looked busy." She said as she rolled the joint. I looked at her and chuckles not actually buying her question.

I knew she was only saying that to make me have no answer and prove to her that she didn't do something wrong or anything. Anyways, from the way I saw her lips curve up from each side of her cheek, I knew she was smiling too, knowing that I lied about having to leave.

"You know, your problem is that I know you too well. So don't try to lie to me." She said and I laughed out loud.

"Don't get so hyped, you know shit about me." I said, grabbing the joint from her hand as soon as she finished rolling it.

"Ey!" She yelled and looked at me, watching me lighting it. I closed my eyes and took a deep puff and pushed it down to my lugs before letting it out to form a perfect shape of smoke.

"Justin." A female whisper was heard and when I looked behind me of who was calling, I saw someone I didn't want to see, at least not now. I looked back and Izzy that was looking at me with a disappoint look but I frowned and got up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing acting like you're cheating on your husband with me and you dont want anyone to see you!" I giggled rubbing my hands together, trying to have any source of warmness.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me, saying "are you going to come upstairs, I've been waiting for you" biting her bottom lip with a small smile creeping in the corner of her mouth.

I raised my eyebrows looking at her with surprise because of her actions. "That doesn't work anymore, love." I said.

"What doesn't?"

"The bit my lip to make him horny kind of shit, that was before, when I didn't know who you are and didn't get used to seeing you naked." I spit, not caring what she thinks.

"You're an asshole. You basically called me a slut." She crossed her arms and looked at me with her puppy eyes. I hate to break it to her that easily but neither that works with me anymore.

"Aren't you?" I chuckled, rubbing my nose. "Get upstairs I'm on my way." I said and walked back to Izzy, thinking about a good excuse to make but I knew that whatever I will say right now, she won't believe it.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Justin, where the fuck are you?" Yelled Za causing me to roll my eyes.
Za was the one who most care about me and I love it and appreciate it but sometimes it's just too much. He cares to the point that makes me see as a parents, whom I hated.

I looked down at the girl under me and smiled awkwardly. "I will be right back." She sighed annoyed that I got taken from her.

I got up and walked to my pants on the floor and slowly put them on, trying as hard as I can to hide my hard on. Why can't I fucking live freely in this house? I sighed and walked toward the door.

"Justin?" Kayla asked.

"I will be right back, I said." Zipping up my pants zipper, I decided to make my way out without bothering to take my shirt. I didn't want to deal with Kayla's questions and try to find a good lie to feed her so she could shut up and stay silent.