Who?

Justin's point of view
♡ ♡ ♡

Being pissed at this fucker for not getting the fake drugs that we were going to exchange with the real one tomorrow was totally reasonable. This mission was so important to us and could literally change our lives. It will being us money that we weren't even brave enough to dream about it, and he is about to mess everything up. I was furious because what he did could make me just cancel the whole mission. If we don't have the fake drugs before tomorrow morning, the whole mission will be missed and we will continue with this broke-ass life and will never get any further. Why do I work with idiots?

But you know, on the other hand, a girl out of nowhere came to stop me from taking my anger out on this fucker. And she wasn't just a girl from our town, she looked way way more rich than anyone that lives here. From the way she was dressing, she seemed...clean. She was beautiful.

I've seen a lot of girls in my life and I've hooked up with a lot and slept with a lot but neither of whom I know attracted my attention like this girl did.

I felt like a child that didn't know how to respond to someone that is yelling at him. Her beauty was blinding me. She had wavy dark brown hair that was laying on her shoulder. Her eyes were also brown. She was way to short for all that sass in her but somehow, I found myself curious to who she was.

"Who are you...again?" Finally, I found my voice back and for the sake of my pride in front of everyone that is watching, a girl was not going to have a voice over mine.

"I'm a normal human being that is telling you that you should stop what you are doing because he is also a human just like you are. So step away from him." She said, separating me from him and made a space between us then stepped in it.

I knew damn well that she thought we were just two people fighting and didn't actually know why we were fighting but I can garantie you that if she knew, she'd be as mad as I was. But that wasn't my thought at all. All I was thinking about was this girl that had  the guts to defend a guy. In front of me!

Did she know who I was?

"Do you know who I am?" I couldn't help but ask. People that live here are scared to even say hi to me. Everyone here respects me to the max, knowing not to fuck with me because they knew that I could make their lives a living hell but she didn't. I knew she was not from here but coming here was of course for a reason. Who brought her didn't tell her not to mess with me?

"It doesn't matter who you are." She yelled and I raised my eyebrows. She's now yelling at me. Interesting.

Everyone around us became tense but I enjoyed what was happening. I didn't know exactly what was going on or who she was or why is she doing this but I knew I wanted her to continue fighting. Something about her yelling at me entertained me.

I wanted to look away from her, look around and ask who she was and what she was doing here but all I did was watch her. I couldn't take my eyes away from her. I wanted to ask her who she was and what she was doing here but things went way too fast and I heard yelling from behind me.

I finally was able to break my eyes gaze from her and look behind me. I saw people talking and people watching and I got mad.

I wanted to be alone with her. I wanted to talk to her and only her at the moment. I wanted time to know who she was so all I did was yell.