Chapter 1-New students

Hi i'm *INSERT YOUR NAME* and i'm 14 years old. I live in Singapore and a mmer:) I'm a big fan of marcus and martinus! I was hoping that they would ever move to Singapore and be in the same class. OMG it would be amazing and gosh😍.

It was December holiday and i was bored at home. As per normal , i listen to their songs and mmnews and learning how to speak norwegian of course:) since its 10am here and its 7 hours earlier than norway[Which means it's 3am in Norway]. My life would have been in negative world but I'm glad they appeared in my life:). They are my rolemodel , motivational and inspirational. I really hope to meet them one day!

--To January 2017--

It was 5.30am and it was the first day of school! "Ugh why do school even exist" , I said. But i still have to go school anyway because Im gonna take National exams in two years time. While im on my way to school, i usually will listen to alan walker but Im into MM now😌. Looking at my phone , i get a text from my teacher:

T:Hi *Insert your name*! Sorry to disturb you but i have to give you some works to do

You:Hi teacher! Its alright! What is it?
*Oh gawd , im so not looking forward to this for the first day of school-.-*

T:So here , just wondering if you would love to help me by being a buddy for our new students:) ?

You: WOW WAIT! WE HAVE NEW STUDENT? I MEAN STUDENTS?

T:Yep!! If u unable to help it's fine. I'll get the others.

You:NONONO teacher! I want to be their buddy😛!!

T:Sure! See you in school!

--Skip to first lesson--

Ms Sara said that there will be new students. STUDENTS! Which mean there two?! Oh my gawd. Probably im looking forward to my first day of school and being a buddy:) .

T:Okay class! We will be having two new students and they will arrive soon

Boys:TWO?!Are you serious? Oh my gawd. I gonna hate it. Gosh what.

Girls:Ms Sara , are the new students boy or a girl? Are they twins or --

Before the girls finishes their sentence , Ms Sara cut off.

T:They are twins:) Probably some of you girls knows them😉

You:We know them? What do you mean?Are you sa---
*T. cut off again*

T:We'll see😉

And then...Someone knocks on the door. All of us turn to the door direction.. And the new students were...

-----------------
Who do think you are they? Wait for next chapter! Sorry if it's long but enjoy!!