Woozi : Tip Toe [Five]

Woozi drives to the supermarket.

WOOZI: We need to get some groceries. We have nothing at home. However, I do this on purpose as your punishment. I don't like you being so close with that Min Gyew.

DAYOUNG: What the....

WOOZI: Continue your words.

DAYOUNG: Fine.

WOOZI: You shouldn't curse. You're a yeoja. Yeoja should be pretty, elegant and polite.

DAYOUNG: What's the matter of it when I'm a girl then I can't curse?

WOOZI: Well I'm a namja. Do I curse?

DAYOUNG: Okay. Fine. I don't want to talk to you. You're like my parents.

Da Young follows Woozi while Woozi is pushing the trolley. They come to the instant noodle section.

WOOZI: This is why I ask you to come with me. The cheap and nice Ramyun always at the high place. I'm too short so I can only buy the expensive ones.

Da Young reaches out her hand and got few packets of ramyun for Woozi.

WOOZI: It's good to be tall. I hate myself. Short.

DAYOUNG: Well, it doesn't matter if you're short or tall. Most important thing is your heart. Must be kind and lovely. Plus you look good with this height. Cute.

Woozi blushes when Da Young praise him and call him cute.

WOOZI: YAHHH! You think praising me means no need to be punished. You still need to help me.

DAYOUNG: What do you want now?

WOOZI: Toilet rolls and this list of stuffs. You go get it. I'll get some vegetables, fruits and meats. Rice too.

DAYOUNG: So these stuffs are always at the high place.

WOOZI: Yeah. Thanks by the way.

Da Young gets the stuffs in the list for Woozi. Woozi done picking the food. Then they went to the cashier.

CASHIER: Hey Ji Hoon.

WOOZI: Hey. You're working today?

CASHIER: Yes. Part-time.

WOOZI: Cool.

CASHIER: Who is she? Never seen her before. Is she your sister? I mean your elder sister.

WOOZI: Pffft. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ. Why do you say so?

CASHIER: Well she's tall. Like she's taller than you.

WOOZI: Tall doesn't mean she's my sister.

CASHIER: Is it tall means older? But her face looks so young. So she's your younger sister?

WOOZI: No. She's not blood related to me. She's my housemate. I mean I rent one of my room to her. Her contract is 6 months. Which means she's temporarily mine for these 6 months.

DAYOUNG: What yours?

WOOZI: Nothing. Use this credit card. I don't have hard cash with me now.

Then they went home. S.Coups gives them a sudden visit. Woozi opens the door for S.Coups and let him in. Woozi and Da Young then go in and unpack the groceries. Da Young helps Woozi to put the canned food on the shelves and instant noodles too. She go for a hot shower after she's done. Woozi then walks into his room with S.Coups.

WOOZI: What brings you here?

S.COUPS: Seriously you look like a wife and she looks like your husband. it will be good if you both get married. Then you will be the wife and she's the husband. I can see that love in your eyes when you look at her

WOOZI: If this is why you're here, then get out of my house. I'm busy composing songs for the coming soon come back.

S.COUPS: Oh yeah. That's the reason I'm here. I have 20 demo in this pen drive from the ones who stay in the dorm. I hope it helps. I wanted to email to you at first but I'm pretty sure you won't check your email since you're damn busy.

WOOZI: Thanks.

S.COUPS: Well I came here because it's on the way for me to go home. My family having some big events and I need to help them. So I need to get going. Think about what I said just now.

S.Coups then go out and Woozi locks the door. Woozi spends his whole night thinking what S.Coups said.