Dino : Noona [Five]

The next day.

Dino brought some candies in his bag to the film venue. They arrived early. The make up artist starts to do their make up. Dino walks around while waiting for his hair gel dry and fix his hair. He saw Yoo Hyo is running in and out the booth. Again.

This time she was asked to carry some huge boxes. Yoo Hyo totally can't see anything as the boxes block her views. Dino saw a wire in front of her leg. He knows the next minute she will trip over it and drop everything then get scolded by them.

Dino walks and help her carry the boxes and with his legs stepping on the wire so she won't trip.

YOOHYO: Lee Chan, thanks for helping me. I can't even see the front.

DINO: you're welcome. Be careful though. You almost tripped over the wire.

YOOHYO: Ah. Thanks for telling me.

Dino helps her to put the stuffs to aside. Then he go back to the makeup room and finish everything.

At night, Yoo Hyo is editing video again in the office alone.

Dino knows and he purposely said Won Woo left something in the dance room and he will helps Won woo to get it. Won Woo knows what Dino is thinking but he didn't mention about it. Well the real thing is Dino just wants to spend more time with Yoo Hyo and it's dangerous for her to stay alone in the company and edit videos.

Dino saw her eating in the edit room alone and having a bottle of mineral water beside her. He smiled. At least she's eating something healthy.

DINO: Noona!

YOOHYO: Hey Chan. Why are you here?

DINO: Well... hyung asked me to help him get his jacket.

He lied. He don't want her to misunderstand he's a stalker, pervert or anything. He just wanted to protect Yoo Hyo.

YOOHYO: I'm going home soon. Want to come along? I can drop you at your dorm first.

DINO: If you don't mind. Thanks.

Dino secretly put some candies into her jacket's pocket.

DINO: thank you Noona. Noona can I have your number? So that we can keep in touch.

YOOHYO: Sure.

Yoo Hyo takes Dino's phone and type her phone number.

YOOHYO: Here you go.

DINO: Thanks. Sweet dreams and drive safe.

Yoo Hyo got home and found out there are some candies in her pocket. She smiled and go to shower. After shower, she goes to sleep.