Jeonghan : Wigs [Six]

Jeonghan asked Ji Ae to enlarge the picture which he and Shin Mi rubbing their noses with each other, smiling happily.

He frames that picture in his room. These few days, Jeonghan skips every practice, just to spend every time she has and he has with each other.

Shin Mi really felt loved and her last dream is to listen to Jeong Han says I love you and kiss her.

So this night, both of them are at the top of the hill. The news said that there will be shooting stars tonight. Shin Mi really wants to see it. Therefore, Jeonghan brings her to watch shooting stars and both of them will stay in a tent for one night, the next day Jeong Han will drives her home. He prepared some of her favourite food.

They're lying on the grass and waiting for the shooting stars.

SHINMI: Oh my god!!!Shooting stars. Faster make a wish. It will come true.

Both of them have their hands together, eyes close and make wishes.

Jeonghan: I wish that Shin Mi can stay with me forever.

Shinmi: I wish that Jeong Han finds a better half.

JEONGHAN: what wish did you make?

SHINMI: If you speaks out your wish, it won't come true.

JEONGHAN: Ahhh. Go get some rest. It's late.

SHINMI: Nae.

Jeonghan closes his eyes and tries to sleep meanwhile Shinmi thought that he's asleep.

SHINMI: Jeonghan, my last dream is.... you say I love you to me and kiss me. I don't know if you love me or not but I really love you. Sweet dreams.

Shin Mi gives him a peck on his cheek and then go to sleep.

The next day, Jeonghan drives home first before sending her back to her house. He lets her shower and everything first. Then only his turn. Shin Mi passes by his room and saw the picture. She felt so happy and at the same time very sad. Then Jeonghan done his shower and talks to her.

JEONGHAN: Shin Mi, can you help me wash my hair? My hair smells like ewwww... some weird smells and I miss it so much that you help me wash hair.

Shin Mi helps Jeonghan washes his hair and after that when everything is done, Jeonghan wants to send her home that moment, Shin Mi feels very dizzy and immediately Jeonghan carries her to the hospital.

Back to the emergency room. 1 hour plus finally the lights off.

DOCTOR KIM: It's time to say goodbye.

Jeonghan goes in.

SHINMI: Jeong Han....

JEONGHAN: Shin Mi you okay? You should rest.

SHINMI: Thanks for being so lovely to me. Thanks for everything.

JEONGHAN: You're welcome.

SHINMI: I'm tired. I feel like sleeping.

JEONGHAN: I will make your last dream come true.

SHINMI: Huh?

JEONGHAN: I love you and I will love you till forever. You're my everything.

He leans in and kisses her gently on her lips.

SHINMI: I love you too.

Her eyes slowly close. Jeonghan kisses her forehead.

JEONGHAN: Sleep tight.

Jeonghan then cut his hair to a short bob for pretty U comeback and donates his hair to charity to make wigs for cancer patients.

-THE END-
~20161016