Vernon : Name [Three]

Seungkwan tidies his table and then runs towards the court meanwhile Vernon follows him from the back

SEUNGKWAN: Hey!

CHANI: Oppa!

Chan I runs toward him and hugs him.

VERNON: No wonder... because girlfriend is here.

SEUNGKWAN: She is my girlfriend? Funny.

VERNON: then who is she?

SEUNGKWAN: You won't believe it. She is my....

VERNON: Your what?

SEUNGKWAN: Cousin actually. We're damn close though. Plus her boyfriend is Moon Bin.

VERNON: Our hoobae? The tall cute guy from Astro?

SEUNGKWAN: Yupp. Well they look good to be with each other.

VERNON: Okay.

SEUNGKWAN: How was the practice today? Mind introduce them to us?

CHANI: Oppa, I thought you already know them.

SEUNGKWAN: This dude don't know.

The class bell rings.

CHANI: Next time. We're heading to the basketball court now. Hot guys are playing the match today.

SEUNGKWAN: Oh. Cause someone's Dust Bin is there. The girl friend needs to go support. Is Eun going? Since Seungjun is there.

CHANI: Nah. She and Seungjun are just childhood friends. She doesn't even care about him much. However, Seungjun has a crush on her and she don't know about it. By the way, it's Moon Bin not Dust Bin. Apologize. If not, I will ask auntie to punish you. You know your mum loves me a lot.

SEUNGKWAN: YAH YAH DON'T EVER TAKE MY MUM INTO OUR CONVERSATION!

CHANI: Say sorry first. if not...

SEUNGKWAN: SORRY.

YOONEUN: Yah Chan I... faster help me out to keep the volley balls. Or else we will be late.

CHANI: Nae. Wait what? We?

YOONEUN: Oh yeah. I'm going to support Seung Jun later.

CHANI: Wow first time you going to support him.

YOONEUN: the real reason is if I go and he wins, I will get free lunch for two days. If I go and he loses, I will get free ride for one week. He is fetching me go home. If I don't go and he wins, I need to treat him food for one week. If I didn't go and he loses, we both got nothing. But I think he is aiming for the victory.

CHANI: No wonder. Let's go then. You hand the keys to Mr Jang. I'll go fight for some nice places to watch the match. Hee A and Shin Mi

Then off the girls go to the basketball court after putting the volleyballs at the storeroom.

VERNON: I want to go and watch the match.

SEUNGKWAN: Bernoob, are you a noob?

VERNON: I'm not.

SEUNGKWAN: Then why in a sudden so interested in watching basketball match? I thought you hate this kind of games. You said it's dumb that so many people trying to get one ball.

VERNON: I have other aim for it.

SEUNGKWAN: Ahhh.

VERNON: Well I heard that Jin Ah will be there to support Chang Kyun...

SEUNGKWAN: WHAT?!!

Seungkwan runs to the indoor basketball court.

VERNON: *shakes his head* when it comes to the crush, this is the difference.

Vernon walks slowly, following from the back.