Joshua : Allergic [Six]

Joshua goes back to the classroom with Jeonghan. When he walks back to his seat, he saw the pink dolphin necklace around Ji Ae's neck. Joshua immediately grabs Ji Ae's hand and run out from the classroom with her.

They're now at the basketball court.

JOSHUA: Tell me are you fluffy?

JIAE: Huh?

She's so blur this moment. But slowly she understand what's he's trying say. He must be the one she's finding for so long.

JOSHUA: Or where you get this necklace?

JIAE: Are you that oppa? I got this from him. It's couple necklaces. Mine is pink and his is blue.

JOSHUA: *took out his necklace* I found you for so long. *Hug her tight*

JIAE: *Controlling her tears* me too.

Then they both decided to skip classes. They went to the garden and sit there.

JOSHUA: Sorry that I was so mad just now. I have allergic to girls.

JIAE: What? Why?

JOSHUA: I don't know. After the day you disappear, I have this dumb allergic and I can't even sit beside my mum. I was sent into the boy school for primary years then cause of Pledis I'm forced to study at this high school.

JIAE: I hope you will be fine soon. Well I didn't disappear or runaway or anything. My parents got transferred back to America so we move back there too fast so I don't get the chance to say goodbye to you. But then when I come back here to study, I can't find you anymore.

JOSHUA: Yeah. The whole housing area was sold to some huge company and my parents went to L.A. while me they buy me a house at here. That housing area is new now. Its full with condominiums.

JIAE: Oh. I really miss you.

JOSHUA: I really miss you too. At first I really thought it was you and the rashes rarely appear anymore and it gets better.

JIAE: That's good.

JOSHUA: I hope it recovers soon. I'm glad to have you back. I really like you. LIKE VERY MUCH.

JIAE: What?

JOSHUA: I like you and I hope to be yours.

JIAE: But I don't like you because you scream at me and be mad at me. Sometimes you even ignore me.

JOSHUA: heart broke.

JIAE: In fact I love you. I want to be yours.

JOSHUA: So will you?

JIAE: Yes.

Joshua's allergic just gone after that and few years later... Joshua proposed to Ji Ae and get married.

~THE END~

~20160819