The Dare Room (Part One)

Time set after book one and before book two.

"Behold, the dare room where all dares are being held!" The host, (aka, Griff) boomed in a deep voice, "Enter your dares but if you don't have one, go to the Truth Room where no one may lie! Our first dare-giver..."

Takes the scroll and reads before booming in his deep voice, "Orca."

"Ora," the dare-giver, Ora, corrected, "Sir."

"That's exactly what I said!" Griff snapped and with that, he disappeared.

(MouseyGameZ actual comment)

Ora sat down with some of the girls outside. They were bored so they went for a walk and started playing truth or dare. Irene, Zoey, and Riley, were all anxious for their next quest to save Erdas, and frankly, Ora's just not really allowed out of Greenhaven much. They all spoke in small talk, trying to come up with some good dares. Finally, Ora snapped her fingers and pointed to Zoey.

"I got it! I dare you to try and pull off the fake version of the 'pulling a rabbit from a hat' trick, but you have to use Chloe. Accept or skip?"

(The End of teh commento)

Zoey exchanged a confused glance with Irene, "Um, sorry but with the many missions...i'm afraid i'm not caught up with the latest talk. What exactly is that?"

"Exactly what I just said," Ora told her, "The fake version of, 'pulling a rabbit from a hat' trick by using Chloe, your Spirit Animal."

"Why do you have to pull a rabbit out of a hat?" Irene asked, "And how is it exactly a trick?"

Ora sighed, "It just is. So, do you accept or skip?"

"Um, how exactly do I do it?" Zoey asked.

"Get a hat, call Chloe out, pull out the rabbit, then you're done," Ora simply said.

Riley then explained further, "It's like a magic trick. You're supposed to pull out a rabbit out of an empty hat. But since she's asking for the fake version, then I guess it doesn't have to be empty?"

Chloe's eyes then brightened as if she just had an idea, "I'll do better than that but first, i'll need a hat." (Hey! That rhymes!)

Irene's eyes brightened mischievously, "I recently heard from Hope that Zoron just bought this new fancy-looking hat he got from Eura."

The three exchanged a glance, "Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?"

Ora laughed, "This just got better."

-Time skip to all four of them planning to sneak into Zoron's room-

"You know the plan," Zoey said, "Irene and Riley distracts Zoron away from his room while me and Ora sneak in and grab the hat."

Everyone nodded. Irene and Riley walked up to the door and knocked. A moment after, Zoron opened the door and looked at them in confusion, "Hey, uh, is Olvan calling for a quest?"

"Oh no," Riley reassured him, "Just that Hope wanted to meet you in the cafeteria."

Zoron's eyebrows knitted in confusion, "I thought she was in the training room."

"Well, you thought wrong," Irene said, "Come on. Are you just going to stand there and keep your girlfriend waiting?"

Zoron blushed, "She's not- we're not-"

"Keep telling yourself that," Riley interrupted, grabbing Zoron's arm and started dragging him with her as Irene pushed.

As soon as they disappeared around the corner, Zoey and Ora quickly darted in room and started looking around. It didn't take them long though for the hat was sitting visibly on his small table. They quickly grabbed it, ran out and back to their original place where they met up with Irene and Riley.

"Okay," Zoey said, then placed the hat in front of her, the bottom part facing upwards.

"First of, you'll need to say something," Ora instructed, "Like a magic word or something."

"Okay then, how about 'Erdasiasians'," Zoey suggested.

"Erdasisa- what?" Irene exclaimed.

"I don't even know," Zoey shrugged before starting all over again, "Erdasi-"

"Wait," Ora interrupted, "One last thing. You'll need a stick?"

"A stick for what?" Riley asked.

"A stick to act as your magic wand," Ora replied.

Irene grabbed a stick that was lying nearby and handed it to Zoey. Zoey glared at them as if daring them to interrupt her again before starting over.

"Erdasiasians," Zoey said, waving the stick around the hat, "Erdasiasians. Erdasi-"

Just then, there was a bright light as Zoey placed her hands inside before pulling out Chloe, her Spirit Animal.

"I couldn't have done it any better," Irene said.

"Of course you couldn't have," Riley joke, "A panda can't fit inside a hat."

Before any of the girls could speak, they flinched as they heard a familiar but angry voice, "WHERE IS MY HAT?!?!

- - -

MouseyGameZ

Here's your dare! Hope you liked it and feel free to comment more!