Interview: Jef and Zoey

Location: Inside Olvan's huge meeting room

Time: After book three (using the alternative ending)

Interviewer - Underlined

Ten Keepers - Italics

- - -

Griffin: We are back inside Olvan's huge meeting room once again with Jef and Zoey. Not wanting to waste my breath, let us start.

Griffin: First question is for Zoey. What do you think of Hope being with your brother?

Zoey: Hope's a really great person and i've seen the two of them together. I approve.

Jef: Can you even approve when you're brother's older than you?

Zoey: I just did.

Griffin: Next question is for Jef. What do you think of Ivan and Riley together?

Jef: As long as he doesn't forget about me. Riley's nice but maybe a bit too quiet.

Zoey: They're going to hear that, you know.

Jef: They're not even together, yet.

Griffin: Next question. Why did you give your Spirit Animals these names?

Zoey: Cause Chloe rhymes with Zoey, duh.

Jef: Cause my cheetah is as fast as the breeze. See what I did there?

Griffin: This question was asked last interview even though I didn't remember putting it here. What do you think about the other? And do you like each other?

Jef: Those are two questions.

Griffin: Just shut it and answer.

Zoey: Jef is annoying and reckless and he almost got us killed when he pulled that lever and when we fell down a huge waterfall. But other than that, he's like my best friend.

Jef: Ouch. But yeah, I like her as my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

Griffin: It's interesting how you two are comfortable with that question. Now, what do you think of the Ten Keepers, starting with Riley?

Zoey: We don't really talk much but she's a great friend. She's quiet and kind.

Jef: Didn't talk to her much but as long as Ivan likes her, i'm fine.

Griffin: So how about Ivan?

Jef: He's terrible at naming things.

Zoey: And reckless just like his cousin.

Jef: Hey!

Zoey: It's the truth. But he had somewhat changed ever since getting infected. He's more serious and quiet.

Jef: That's very true. This really makes me worried. We rarely play tag anymore or race!