Interview: Riley And Ivan

SPOILER ALERT: THIRD BOOK OF TEN KEEPERS: FALL OF THE TEN

Location: Inside Olvan's huge meeting room

Time: After book three (using the alternative ending)

Interviewer - Underlined

Ten Keepers - Italics

- - -

Griffin: *sighs in a bored tone* So we're currently using Olvan's room to interview Riley and Ivan.

Ivan: Why us two specifically?

Griffin: Because we're doing it by ships.

Riley: Wait, what?!

Griffin: Aaaaaaaaaaanyways. Let's start. First question is for Ivan. Why do you hate ships so much?

Ivan: Not just ships! I hate any transportation travelling through the sea. I hate the sea itself! I mean, do you know how many times we almost died from ship battles? Plus, i'm getting sick of riding them, not just sea-sickness. That and I had the most unpleasant memories there like turning into one of those *shudders* creatures.

SPOILER ALERT: THIRD BOOK OF TEN KEEPERS: FALL OF THE TEN

Griffin: That's tough. Okay so next question is for Riley. How do you feel about Ivan killing your father?

Riley: *expression turns dark and depressed* Terrible! I'm completely torn! My father died because Ivan killed him! But then again, I couldn't blame Ivan when it was really the Wyrm's doing. Then again, he...gave up...

Ivan: *feeling guilty* Riley, i'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to- I didn't mean to- i'm so sorry...

Riley: *takes a shaky breath* Just...don't mention it...

SPOILER ALERT FINISHED!!!

Griffin: Okay, so that's a touchy subject... Next question is directed to both of you. Why did you pick those names for your Spirit Animal?

Ivan: Cause I can't think of a name for Navi so it was my name spelled backwards. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool.

Riley: I named my fox after my mother...Nadaline...

Griffin: Interesting. Next question is for both of you. What do you think of the other? To be more specific, do you like each other?

Griffin: Hmm... I don't remember writing this one... meh.

Riley and Ivan: *blushes slightly* um.

Griffin: Boys always makes the first move so, go Ivan.

Ivan: *glares at Griffin* Okay...maybe I sort of maybe do like her a bit...?

Griffin: *looks unconvinced*

Ivan: *snaps* Fine! I like her! I think she's... nice and quiet and-

Griffin: *teases* Cute?

Ivan: *doesn't realize* yeah, cute... Wait, what?!