Answers: Unused Ideas

1. Riley and Eilene were supposed to HATE each other.
They were supposed to HATE each other because of this drama with John. Not DISLIKE, but HATE.

2. George and John were siblings living in different countries.
George was supposed to be living in Nilo or Amaya while John stayed in Eura. The reason was because it had something to do with their parents disagreeing with each other. Meaning they weren't going to be sons of lord Gaundor either.

3. Eilene and John were supposed to be best friends.
They were supposed to be best friends back in Eura, playing and training together. There had also been one scene where they make this signature move together.

4. Irene and Zoron were supposed to be best friends. Irene would have feelings for him in which he didn't return.
I don't know why it didn't happen but it just didn't. Zoron was supposed to best friend-zoned Irene while she had feelings for him.

5. Jef and Hope were supposed to be best friends.
Yes, they're supposed to be best friends but there's no feelings thing here.

6. Ivan was supposed to like Hope.
While Jef is best friends with Hope, Ivan was supposed to like her.

7. Eilene was supposed to be shy and friendly.
Sorry...just didn't happen.

8. There was supposed to be a huge argument between Hope and Zoron, splitting the team apart.
Irene and Zoey sided with Zoron while Jef and Ivan sided with Hope but this was supposed to happen when ALL the Ten Keepers were underground in Sadre.

9. Eilene wasn't supposed to be the traitor.
I didn't plan on having Eilene betray the Ten and become the traitor. I only decided on her becoming the traitor a couple of chapters after the first.

10. A really HUGE argument between John and Eilene resulted in Eilene leaving the Greencloaks to join the Redcloak.
Too big, yah?

11. Irene and Vhon were supposed to be canon.
Given the little time they had, that didn't happen.

12. Zoey and Jef were supposed to be canon.
It just didn't happen. I thought they were better off as friends.

13. They were all supposed to live after book 3.
I didn't plan on killing all ten of them but if you have read the alternate chapters, that ending seemed too boring.

14. Haley was supposed to like John.
I just placed her with George. John can't be having all the attention now!

— — —

2021: BABAHHAHAAA! Oml I'm really sorry, this was written like YEARS ago. You must be wondering, why the HECK are so many of them supposed to be best friends with each other?

The reason for that is (and I think I mentioned this somewhere around here...) was that the Ten Keepers were based on a real-life friend group of mine. Thinking about this now though... they've become totally different characters on their own, which is great cuz then it would be weird seeing resemblances to people I'm friends with in these characters XDDD

(Also wth did I have with ships back then cuz good Haliwir that's a lot)

If you, very few readers, have questions about anything here, feel free to ask xD