SEVEN

❝WHO WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIS TALES OF WOE WHEN HIS LOVE WAS THE FLICKERING LAMP OVER HIS OWN DECAYING TOMB?❞

_______

ACT FOUR
SCENE THREE

IT TOOK EVERYTHING IN HER NOT TO TRASH HIS ROOM.

It isn't half of what he truly deserves.

Pacing back in forth, refusing to sit down and seem obedient to Negan, Haven's eyes dropped to a nightstand. A photograph became visible, and once she realized who was in it, she felt like her heart stopped.

It was her. The photograph that belonged to Daryl was in the hands of Negan, sitting in a nightstand in his bedroom. Haven's anger only rose up more.

Before she was able to snatch the photo, the sound of the doorknob turning put a halt to her actions, revealing Negan alongside Carl.

Carl was trying to hide what he was truly feeling; fear. He was strong, but sometimes he was too strong that Haven wished he remembered he was only a kid stuck into a shittier world than what he was originally born into.

"You're sick." Was all that Haven was able to spit out, not caring if the teen was there to witness her about to blow a casket. Carl's seen her do so before, and maybe he wanted her to blow it even more this time around.

"Why, sweetheart? Cause I took the kid into a room full of hot women? Give the kid a break, Haven." Now she was pissed.

"Full of your wives. That isn't the shit I want you to be showing a kid! HE'S A KID!" Right before she was able to lunge towards the man again, Carl came in between the two. As much as he wanted to see Haven rip Negan's head off, he couldn't risk having her killed because of it.

"They're, um, all your wives?" Rolling her eyes, Haven looked away from the two males before her, not wanting to pay attention to what Negan was going to respond with.

"Hell yeah, why stick to the old rules and only have one? That ain't no fun." Letting out a laugh, Negan watched as Carl looked down, only to lift his head up to look over to Haven. Grinning, Negan lay his heavy hand on Carl's shoulder, using his other free hand to point over to the brunette.

"You wondering why I haven't made your sweet aunt into one of them?" Usually, that'd be enough for Haven want to lunge at the man again, but she wouldn't admit that she actually wanted to know why. Once Octavia admitted to her that he had that much wives and liked her a lot, Haven wondered if that's why Negan brought her here. Well, besides the fact he has Daryl.

"Aw, does my brown eyes wanna know why also?" He was pushing it and he knew it, but that didn't stop Negan at all.

"I'll tell you why. Haven here, is different. She's too damn special to just be another wife, you get me?"

"Am I supposed to feel honored? Because I don't." Exchanging glares, Negan lifted his hand up from Carl's shoulder, walking towards the brunette.

"Simon!" Almost immediately, Negan's right hand man appeared, ready to take his orders.
"Yes, boss?"

"Take the kid outside, make sure he doesn't get his hands on another gun. I gotta talk to my dear Haven alone for a damn bit." Haven took notice of Carl's worried look as Simon took a hold of him. She tried her best to express that she was going to be okay, or at least she hoped.

"You know, you getting mad only makes me more and more into you. Jokes on you."

"It's hilarious how you really think I'm stupid enough to believe you only brought me here cause you wanted to get into my pants." It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but Haven wanted to push his buttons. She was pissed and wanted him to understand that.

"Of course not, sweetheart. Stop putting yourself down-" Negan's words were put to a halt as he noticed Haven make her way to one of his nightstands, snatching something up before walking back towards him.

"I am sick of listening to you!" Slapping the photo on his chest, Negan believed it must have been the photograph of Haven he took from Daryl. But once he took a look at it, the memories of bashing Lucille onto the second man replayed.

"Oh, you're looking for this one?" Negan wanted to curse at himself, he knew the woman was smart but not this damn smart. It didn't take a genius to know she had visited Daryl already.

"I had to do what I gotta do, Haven."

"I knew you were crazy, but not this fucking crazy. You already have him imprisoned, why torture him more with bringing his sister here?!"

"Stop getting brave on me, brown eyes." But Haven didn't care. Not anymore.

"Everyone has a weakness, even pricks like you." Throwing the photos onto the floor, Haven began to walk towards the door, not wanting to continue anymore conversation with the man before her.

"You got issues, you know that?" She could tell he was the type of man to want to have the last word in a fight, only picking on Haven's buttons even more.

"Takes one to know one." Watching her walk out of the door, Negan waited until she was out of sight until kneeling down, picking up one of the photos.

The one of Haven.

At that moment, he wasn't so sure on who's weakness he had actually found.

_______

SO. SHIT.

The next chapter should be the last part of this episode, and after that for the mid season finale!!! IM SO EXCITED OMF

hope you're liking this trash so far, what do you think of Haven and Negan? Ship, or nah?