TEN

❝YOU MAKE ME SICK, BUT I LOVE WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE.❞

________

________

ACT 5
SCENE TWO

"WHAT THE HELL IS SPENCER DOING?"

Haven hadn't spoken to Rosita since that day, since Glenn and Abraham were killed. But Haven could see the built up anger and frustration in Rosita, praying she wouldn't do anything impulsive today.

"I don't know and I don't care." She's expected Rosita's cold response, but it didn't mean it didn't bother her.

"You do care, Rosita. Look, I understand the anger and want for revenge against Negan, we're on the same boat-"

"I highly doubt that as you're playing house with him." Haven wanted to believe it was just all the anger that was making Rosita act this way, and they probably were. But it did sting her a bit.

"I did that so no one else can die, so my brother won't die. We all have to sacrifice things in this world to not only survive but protect our family, I know you know that. So please, Rosita, don't do anything that can throw that away. I promise you, we'll get our rightful revenge back. But just not now." She could see the tears in her eyes, making Haven sit down next to her and hug her. The group was in a very tough spot, which only gave Haven more and a more reason to know she had to keep doing what she was doing.

"Now, what the hell is Spencer trying to do?"

______

ACT FIVE
SCENE THREE

HAVEN AND ROSITA ARRIVED AT THE SCENE, NOT KNOWING WHAT WOULD OCCUR.

Haven looked over to her side to see Carl and Olivia, taking everything in her control not to go up and check up on Carl. Knowing that most of Negan's people were under orders to not hurt her, Haven felt like she could get away with it, but she didn't feel like testing her luck.

It all went by in what felt like a flash of a second, knowing something was going to happen the moment she noticed Negan's body language tense up, getting more and more near to Spencer.

Next thing she knew Spencer was on his knees, his guts literally gutting out.

Despite her initial dislike in Spencer, Haven felt anger rush in her. He killed, again. In front of her people, in front of her family.

"Negan!" The moment Haven yelled out his name and charged towards him, the Saviors jolted up with their guns pointed at the woman.