FIVE

❝KNOW THAT WATER'S SWEET BUT BLOOD IS THICKER.❞

__________

__________

ACT THREE
SCENE ONE

SHE STILL HADN'T SEEN DARYL.

She wanted to bug Negan about it, but he hadn't bothered to show up, and Haven was actually grateful for that.

Noticing empty photograph frames sitting on the table stands of her room, Haven took the liberty to frame the photograph of the Dixon family. She was hesitate at first, but she realized that if the photograph was the first thing she saw in the mornings she awoke in this hell, it would be her motivation.

Motivation to destroy Negan.

Keeping the photograph of Daryl with her at all times, thinking that Daryl didn't have his with him hurt her. Then realizing that Negan had it, a photograph of her that belonged to her brother, sickened her to the core.

"Knock, knock." Without actually knocking, Haven turned to the direction of her door, raising an eyebrow at who appeared.

"You must be Negan's new conquest. That man just does not give up." Watching her take the liberty to walk into her room, Haven became more confused at her movements. She was young, an amazing physique, and just flat out beautiful. Haven would give her that.

"Shit, where are my manners? I'm Octavia. I already know your name, so no need." Expecting a handshake, Haven sighed out loud as Octavia stationed herself on the armchair.

"Um, okay. Can I at least ask why you're here?" Octavia smirked, taking everything in Haven not to roll her eyes. She already had to deal with Negan's stupid smirks, she was in no mood or had the energy to deal with another one.

"Negan asked me to come check on you, make sure you eat, make sure you feel welcomed."

"Tell him I said to go fuck himself. Thanks though, so considerate of you." Octavia watched Haven go over to her sink, pouring a glass of water. She had to admit, Haven wasn't what she was expecting. Negan always likes a chase, she thought.

"I can see why Negan likes you, shit, I think I like you too. Careful though, if you get him to like you any more than he already does he might just make you one of wives." Drinking her water at the time, Haven couldn't stop herself from spitting out her drink, making Octavia jump from where she was.

"Haven, what the-"

"One of his wives?"