Chapter One

Squealing filled the elevator, as my three year old daughter sprinted around me, in the elevator. I didn't care, I was waiting for the door to open. I was waiting to confront the man I slept with, three years ago. I had gotten a hold of him through his mother, and sadly he never came to see, so I came to him. I was with his mother too. "Skye! Sweetie, stop running around!" Christian's mother, Grace, said. Skye whined, and I chuckled. 

"Sweetie, you wanna meet daddy?" I asked, and looked down at my copper haired daughter, she nodded brightly, before latching onto my leg. The elevator came to a stop, and Grace got off first, calling out to her son. I followed in, Skye smiling brightly at me. 

"Christian! I'm not waiting any longer. You ain't out in five minutes, I'm coming to get you!" She snapped, and Christian sprinted into the room, wearing sweats, and a normal t-shirt. He glanced at me, before the child. I nudged Skye, and pointed to the man. She sprinted over, squealing. 

"Daddy!" She giggled, before stumbling. She screamed out, before wailing. I walked over and lifted her up, before kissing her hand. She settle, and I sat her down. She sprinted over to Christian, and latched onto her leg. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She squealed, and smiled. I stood in front of him, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Your cock screwed you, Mr. Grey." I growled, and spotted his knew girlfriend. "Poor Christian. He's gotta give up the life of sex, for the life of fatherhood. And trust me, DNA proves it." I reached into my purse, and walked over to him, holding out an envelope. "And just because you leave home, doesn't mean you leave everything." I sneered, smirking. He looked at me, his gray eyes wide. 

He looked at me, then at the paper. I leaned down, and pulled Skye off his leg. "You're saying...you became pregnant..." He trailed of before growling. "And never told me?" He snapped, which made me look up at him. "You were supposed to tell me! Not hide our child!" He snapped, and I shoved. 

"I tried for months, you never answered my calls or texts, I spent weeks trying to get a fucking interview with you, but no, nothing. I gave up, I couldn't handle trying to get you, while being fucking nine months pregnant. I contemplated going to the press, saying how the big bad Mr. Grey impregnated a stripper, and disappeared." I sneered, and he glared at me. I nudged Skye back. We stared at one another, eyes blazing. "I should've brought your ass to court, and stole all of your money. But I didn't, I didn't because I knew you'd never believe me, without proof." 

"Then why are you here?!" He snapped, demanding to know. I sighed, and turned to Grace. I asked her to take Skye into a different room to play. Grace nodded, and took Skye away. 

"Because of my family. You remember that week we spent, and I spilled my guts to you." I told him, and he sighed. He gestured to the couch, and I walked over. He followed, before I glanced at the woman. "If you want, you can go play with Skye. She's friendly, but shy. She needs to be more open. Wish her father was in her life." I added, muttering. I sat down, and looked at Christian. 

"What are you trying to do with my life?" He asked, and I looked down, before looking at him. He was staring at the lettering. "Jaylin, why now? Out of every day, why today?" He asked, and I looked over to where Skye was with Grace and Christian's girlfriend. 

"Today? Today? Today is Skye's third birthday, and my family wants custody of her, if I don't have the father in her life. I don't want to lose my daughter. And if I do, your ass is mine." I told him, and he blinked at me. My phone began to ring, and I pulled it out of my pocket. I looked at it, and let my head fall. "It's my father." I breathed. 

Christian took it from me, and answered it. "Hello?" He grabbed my wrist, and yanked me to him. He mouthed 'get on my lap, and move'. I rolled my eyes, but complied. I began to move lightly. "N-No, she's busy at the moment. I can give her a message." He pretended to groan, and I held back a giggle, and began to give soft pants, and moan. "I'm Christian, Skye's father. Fuck, baby." He moaned, and I leaned against his chest, biting my lip. "Oh, so it's my fault you called while I was cock deep in my girlfriend." He growled, and hung up. He tossed the phone to the couch, and I stopped moving. I fell against the couch, laughing heavily.