Chapter Three

I followed him, keeping a small distance between us. But just standing behind him made me so lost, so confused, so hot. I swallowed hard, before following him into his room. He shut the door quickly, before grabbing my shirt. "Tell me what you want, Jaylin. You've been giving me subtle hints you missed being with me." He breathed, and leaned up to my lips. 

"C-Christian." I gasped, before he slipped his hand into my pants. I covered my mouth in a hurry, before he brushed my apex. He smiled, circling his finger around my bud. "Y-You ass..." I shook, before falling against him, moaning softly. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling closer, as his hand trailed deeper into my underwear. I gasped out as he slipped a finger in me. "C-Christian, w-why are you teasing me?" I asked, panting softly. 

"Teasing? You're the one who is soaked." He whispered, as he moved his finger. I threw my head back, moaning lightly. His touch was so foreign, so forbidden. I looked at him, before kissing him hard. He pulled his hand back, and slipped his arms around me. His harden member pressed against me, telling me he wanted me. 

His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I gave a low garbled moan, swirling my tongue with his. But just as he puts his tongue in, he breaks the kiss, and begins to undress me. I stood there, letting him. I didn't put up any sort of fight, just like three years ago. "Christian..." I dropped to my knees, and unzipped his pants, before slipping his large member into my mouth. His hand grabbed my head softly, as he shook from a pant. 

"You've never changed, Jaylin." He panted, as I moved along his length. "Last time you took me into your mouth, was the morning you slipped into bed, waving that ass in my face." He growled lightly, trying to hide the moan I was creating in him. I pulled back, and smirked. He glanced down at me, and I stood up, biting my lip purposely. "You little shit." He leaned down, before kissing me hard. I kissed back, pushing down my pants. He lifted me up, breaking the kiss. He laid me on his bed, before yanking off my pants. I watched his eyes greedily travel up and down my body, before he walked over to his nightstand, and pulled out a condom. 

I didn't dare say a word, I was too soaked to even think straight. He rolled it on, and leaned over. "What about Ana?" I finally managed to say, and he gave a heavy sigh. He had something to say. 

"Ana even asked me about you. She asked if I was going to fuck you, since you needed a relief. You're so lucky she understands our relationship. We're only stuck together, by a kid." He said, quite harshly. I stared at him, before shifted, and went to enter, when I pulled back. "Jaylin? What?" He asked, and I got off the bed. 

"This was a huge mistake." I told him, grabbing my clothes, but he grabbed me. "Christian! Stop! I can't be with you! You have Ana!" I cried out, and he grabbed my chin. 

"Stop it, right now." He growled, and pulled my clothes from my grasp. "Lay down on that bed. And breathe." He growled. I complied, frightened by him. He sat down near me, laying on his side. "Ana said that I can have sex with you, with a condom, since we need to play the role of lovers." He sighed, and brushed my belly. "Plus, your father is coming tomorrow, and I want to make it seem like we're really lovers, because I am happy to be Skye's father." 

I froze looking at him, he gave a couple blinks, before I sat up. "You're lying. You never wanted a kid. Never. You never wanted them to go through what you did. Why are you lying now?" I asked, and he sighed, before sitting up. 

"I'm not. Trust me. Skye is my child, and Ana adores her. I adore her." He leaned over and brushed my thigh. "Plus, you need my help. Skye needs my help. You both need a man in your life. And I've gotta be that man." He kissed my neck, and trailed his hand up my thigh. "So, will you please let this man please you? Just this once." He breathed.