The Truth And Nothing But The Truth!

This is pretty much the truth about 5SOS and they're 'GF's'. You've got nothing to worry about guys! It's all just PR! None of it is real! 😊😊😊😊😊😊 Sorry it's a bit all over the place! It's kinda rushed coz I just wanted to get it all down! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 But anyway here it is! 😏😏😏😏😏😏

The 5SOS Theory:

• Brashton, Larzaylea, Mystal and possibly Nalum all Mirror each other

• Brashton started in November 2015

• Larzaylea started in November 2016

• The photo of Luke and Arz that looks like they're at a party but they're actually just in Arz's bedroom which was pretty much the first official photo of them was posted on the 1st November 2015

• The Halloween picture of Mystal which pretty much started all the major Mystal drama was posted on the 1st November 2016

• Brashton spent Christmas 2015 together and everyone thought that they were serious and were gunna be together forever and all of that shit but then they just randomly and unexpectedly ended just like that in Bali with pretty much no warning! So maybe the same thing will happen to Larzaylea if they really are mirrored?

• Last year was the year of Brashton and then towards the end of the year Larzaylea appeared and Brashton were a lot quieter than usual until Bry and Ash spent Christmas together and then they just suddenly ended in Jan and this year became the year of Larzaylea and even though Crystal has also been around since Jan no major drama really happened with her until the end of this year and let's be honest Larzaylea have been a lot quieter than usual just like Brashton did! So maybe Arz is going to spend Christmas with Luke and then Larzaylea will finally end in January just like Brashton did? If that happens then I think 2017 will become the year of Mystal!

• Last year SGFG came out and the JBH video came out but everyone got distracted from them because of Larzaylea and all of the attention went to them just like how everyone got distracted from ROWYSO coz of Brashton! And everyone also got distracted from SLFL coz of Larzaylea because some shit always happened with them around big events and stuff! During Rowyso most of the attention was on Brashton and then during SLFL most of the attention was on Larzaylea! And now This is Everything We Ever Said has come out and it's their 5th birthday as a band and stuff and once again stuff has been posted and more drama has started!

• Pretty much every photo of Brashton, Larzaylea and Mystal are HQ and both Larzaylea and Mystal have even done professional photo shoots to make it look like they're real and actually together and stuff

• Most of the photos of Brashton and most of the photos of Larzaylea look waaaaaay too similar!

• Larzaylea have never actually kissed or anything! They've only ever made it look like they're kissing when they're actually not!

• Mystal have done the same thing

• When Larzaylea go out and hold hands and stuff Luke ALWAYS looks miserable and he stands as far away from her as possible and he never actually holds her hand properly! Only loosely like he's about to let go and he always ends up just walking away from her!

• Mikey has done the same to Crystal

• Whenever Mikey and Luke actually smile around Crystal and Arz (Which is very fucking rare!) their smiles either always look fake AF or they only smile because they're friends and each other are also there!

• Luke has never acknowledged Arz's existence until now right when it's the bands 5th anniversary and they got on that most talked about band on tumblr list thingy! It was also posted on the same day as the picture of Mystal where it looks like Michael was forced into the photo and tbh if Larzaylea really were a thing then I'm pretty sure that Luke would have acknowledged her a long time ago!