Sierra Deaton, AKA, Arz 2.0......

Sierra Deaton is literally just Arz 2.0 and is just using both Luke and Ash for attention and publicity for her new music 😒😒 Here's some reasons why she's nothing but Arz 2.0......

• She came out of absolutely fucking nowhere just like Arz did.

• She forces Luke to take drugs even when he very clearly doesn't want them at all just like Arz did.

• She encourages him to go out and party and drink and she practically feeds him alcohol just like Arz did.

• She follows him around all the time and practically stalks him and literally never leaves him tf alone just like Arz did.

• She invites herself literally everywhere just like Arz did.

• She showed up completely uninvited to Japan with Crystal while the boys were on tour when there was literally no reason at all for her to be there, just like Arz did.

• She follows and likes literally everything to do with Luke, Liz and Liz's friend Trish just like Arz did. Sierra likes literally EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of Luke's photos, Ash's photos, Liz's photos and Trish's photos on Instagram......

• She literally only posts when she's around Luke or Ash, just like Arz did and/or she'll post around/exactly the same time as them at the same exact place just to let everyone know that she was there with them too or if Luke and/or Ash post on their IG story while they're with her she'll always make sure that she's either seen or heard in them so that everyone will know that she's hanging out with them 😒😒

• She's acts waaaay too 'sweet' and 'positive' that it's just absolutely sickening and not even natural! Just like Arz did when she realised that she had tone down on the bullshit to get everyone to like her.

• She's using both Luke and Ash for attention and to get some publicity for her solo career. As soon as she appeared from absolutely nowhere, Alex and Sierra coincidentally and very randomly broke up after being together in a very close and loving relationship for literally 6 whole damn years! And ever since she first appeared both Luke and Ash, the tow guys she's been seen with the most, have been in the studio with her. Both Sierra and 5SOS are due to release new music which would both need a lot of publicity and shit.

• They've been papped together multiple times and paps ALWAYS have to be planned! Especially in LA.

• She literally just spent the whole week with just Luke, his mum and his mum's friend! I'm sorry but why tf is she hanging around his family when they're not even dating or anything!? Like that's just really fucking weird to me. Sierra wouldn't have even met Liz yet if she hadn't very randomly tagged along to Japan with Crystal! Plus she's followed both Jack and Celeste when they've never even met or acknowledged each other before! Wtf!?

• She's BFF's with Crystal (who is a literal PR manager) and literally nobody that's close to Crystal can be trusted lmao

• While Liz was in LA her and Sierra both posted to their IG stories at the EXACT same time from the EXACT same place when they weren't even together or anything? Wtf!? It's almost as if it was planned......

• Sierra ALWAYS makes sure that she's standing next to Luke and/or Ash in literally every single group photo 😒😒

• She wears Luke's clothes out in public just so she can get attention just like Arz did 😒😒

• Sierra and 5SOS are both signed/connected to the EXACT same management. The same management that controls literally every single damn aspect of their clients lives! (But that's a whole different chapter that I'll be uploading really soon!)

• Liz NEVER gives anyone credit for photos on her account, but yet she just randomly gave Sierra credit? 🙄

•!Trish basically kissed Arz's ass and commented on her stuff and gave her compliments all the time and always defended her and stuff. Now she's doing the EXACT same thing with Sierra! The only difference now is that both Trish and Liz have followed Sierra A LOT quicker/sooner than they did with Arz. Liz was the last person in the Hemmings fam to follow Arz whereas now, she's the first person in the Hemmings fam to follow Sierra.

• Luke now looks exactly like he did when he was with Arz which is uncomfortable, sad, depressed, irritated, tired and completely dead inside etcand even Liz looks uncomfortable AF around her! He is getting a lot better at acting though. All of his 'smiles' around her are just completely fake and forced and so are Liz's 'smiles' and even Sierra's 'smiles' are all fake and forced AF!

There's only one major difference between Arz and Sierra that I've noticed which is that Arz was loud and Sierra is quiet. What I mean by that is that Arz was very obvious and 'out there' with her evilness and bitchiness and she was very open and obnoxious with everything which made like 90% of the fandom hate her! Whereas Sierra is very quiet and 'private' with all of her shit and she acts all sweet and genuine and shit all the time instead of being all obvious and open like Arz! Sierra is EXACTLY like Arz but she just hides under her thick mask of fake sweetness and positivity and she acts nice and genuine to the whole fandom whereas Arz on acted nice to certain fans when she wanted to or when she felt like she had to. Arz didn't realise until later on that she had to tone everything down and stuff and towards the end of the relationship she was really quiet which completely fooled most of the fandom and more people started to like her and fall for her bullshit. Sierra is a lot smarter that Arz in that way, she knew right from the start that she had to be quiet and subtle with her bullshit which worked because more that half of the fandom have fell for it and they support her and love her and actually believe that she's all nice and sweet and shit just like they did with Arz when she eventually went quiet with her bullshit 😒😒 But obviously Arz is a naturally loud, open and obnoxious person and she just couldn't take being quiet anymore so she eventually moved on, But the truth about Arz was revealed in the end because everything always comes out eventually just like it will with Sierra. Arz was loud, Sierra is quiet. Think of it as Arz did everything center stage whereas Sierra does everything backstage 😒😒 Sierra is basically just Bryana and Arz combined. She's Arz in the way of the "oh look I'm here too with Luke and Ash". But she's Bryana because Bryana learned early on to be quiet with the bullshit. But Bryana is still nasty, she just covers up her nastiness the way Sierra covers hers up. She also like Crystal as well tbh with the way she leeches onto both Luke and Ash.

I honestly wonder if she'll fuck off once her music is released coz as soon as she appeared her and Alex just suddenly broke up after being together in a very close and loving relationship for like 6 whole years and she started working on her own music which would obviously need a lot of attention and publicity etc! And both Ash and Luke who she seems to be using have been in the studio with her! Ivy done the exact same thing with Mikey a few years ago and she fucked off and disappeared from existence in the 5SOSFam as soon as her new music was released until recently when she randomly appeared again and started hanging out with Ash.

Sierra is literally just manipulating everyone and making everyone believe that she's a sweet and genuine person just like Arz did and once again, the fandom is being completely stupid and gullible and are all just completely falling for all of her bullshit! Have y'all seriously learnt nothing from Arz!? 😒😒

(I might add to this in the future btw)