Luke and Nadia.

So Luke has been seen holding hands with a girl called Nadia. Nadia is a model and was Miss California and she's apparently a very big Christian and she's also a trump supporter. I'm sorry but the Christian thing just seems like absolute bullshit and like a way for her to hide her true personality. She's also a really big trump supporter so that immediately makes her a bad person and I immediately don't like her! But anyway, as for the photos of her and Luke holding hands, It's all just PR. Luke is the lead singer and the 'front man' of the band and the boys are literally just about to go on tour. All of the photos are HQ and are obviously taken by paparazzi and the things is, all paparazzi pictures HAVE to be planned and stuff, usually by management and usually just before the famous person or whatever is either releasing an album/movie or going on tour to get some publicity for that specific thing. Also, Luke has literally only just gotten out of a fake and toxic relationship with Arzaylea so I'm pretty sure that he's not interested in being in a relationship right now and probably not for a long ass time! Lmao this has come about waaaaaay to quickly after Arz to be even slightly legit and Luke isn't into models like Ashton is anyway. 'Luke' randomly started to follow a few models on instagram a few months ago and I'm pretty sure that it's management on Luke's account and stuff who follow the models etc to get ready for stunts like this and tbh I honestly saw this coming! Especially with Luke being the lead singer and the 'front man' of the band! I said to myself that if Luke ever gets seen with or is rumored to be with a model and stuff then it's immediately PR. Management (Modest! Especially) are always using models for PR and like I said before, Luke isn't into models (And he definitely isn't into fake ass people or big religious trump supporters that could potentially he homophobic like Nadia!). When it comes to PR and getting publicity and stuff Modest! Will always use their front men and their 'most popular' band members which in their case is Harry and Luke! But now that One Direction is taking a break and stuff Luke has become their only popular front man! I'll talk more about this in another chapter though. Another explanation for the photos is that Luke and Nadia are just good friends and he was probably just helping her as she was obviously really drunk and Luke is just an absolute gentleman! Holding hands doesn't automatically mean that they're dating! Friends hold hands too. Tbh both of these explanations could go together like it was probably a combination of PR and Luke was just being a gentlemen and helping her. Although then again, in the photos Luke's sleeve is right down over his hand that Nadia's holding while his other sleeve is rolled up! Now that's not normal at all! Like who only has one sleeve rolled up and one rolled all the way down like that? It's as if he didn't even want to hold her hand or their skin to touch or anything! And Luke just looks miserable and tired AF just like he did with Arz......................................

So basically all in all, Nadia is absolutely nothing to worry about! 😊💜😊❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There'll be more updates soon and I might even do a chapter on Crystal/Mystal! I'm also going to make a new cover soon considering Bryana, Arz and I guess also Nia aren't exactly relevant anymore! 😂😂😂😂

😊🌹Love you guyssssss!🌹😊

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️