Chapter 4

A/N so here's another update! Yay! Some background will be expained. Enjoy!!!

-Hazeleyedgurl

Willow's P.O.V

Carol continued to dig through my clothes looking for a dress that said "I'm cute, I;m single and I'm ready for a boyfriend" but at the same time saying "I'm not desperate".

"Honey this would be perfect with your red Keds!"

Finally Carol actually did find something. It was a light tanish dress with pink blue and green floral prints. Of coarse I would wair my gray cardigan with it, but this would still be perfect.

As Carol and I were cheering the door bell rang.

"I'm gonna go get that finish your makeup and get dressed" Carol said a bit excited for me.

The thing that made me so nervous was the Marley problem. I love Marley but she was so selfless last year. Jake and Ryder were both throwing themselves at her and she wouldn't just pick one of them. What really upset me was the fact that she knew I am in love with Ryder but didn't care. After everything Ryder and I became really close friends, I even started helping him with his reading.

I took soothing breaths as I made myself even more nervous than I already am, this date will determan a lot. And it will really suck if he thinks I just want to be friends.

Ryder's P.O.V

I stood at Willow's door with a bouquet of Primroses. She always talks about how if she were in a love story she would want a lover to bring her primroses, because red roses are sweet but so cliche. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hello! You must be Ryder right?" said Carol

"Yes I am Ryder" I put out my hand for her to shake "It's a pleasure to meet you Willow always talks about you" I replied.

" Don't tell her I told you this but I can say the same to you."

I smiled at that comment.

"Why don't you come in dear, she might be a while you know how those girls are" Carol said in a very welcoming manner.

I walked in with Ow's flowers. After a few minutes of sitting on the couch talking with Mrs. Hummel and looking at all the family portraits Willow came out.

"Hey Ow!" Carol said," Ryder is here"

I then stood up and got a better look at Willow, as usual she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Hi Ryder!" she said the minute she saw me

" Hi Willow you look pretty"

The minute I said that she blushed a lot.

"Thank you!" She replied nervously.

Right now is the perfect time for a corny pick up line. Willow thinks they're corny but she does seem to get a kick out of when I use them on her.

I got the primroses and handed them to her "I showed the florist a picture of you and asked him if there is a flower pretty as you. This was the best he could find."

Willow giggled when I said that "Thank you so much! That is so sweet"

Then I pulled her in for a hug.

Willow's P.O.V

I broke the hug reluctantly. "I'm gonna go put these in a vase, then we can go"

As this moment should realistically happen when a boy gives you flowers I dug through my cabinets to find a vase. I found the perfect one to put my flowers in and place it by the window to get sun. Then I walked back into the living room where Ryder was.

When I came in Ryder came up to me and clung his arm to mine like a real gentleman. Then he opened the front door for me as we walked out of the house.

He unlocked his blue car and i walked in and sat in the front seat.

He pulled out of the parking lot, then I said "how did you remeber about the Primroses?"

"I remember everything you tell me, espcially hints"

"aww honestly I always thought you zoned out when I started ranting on about romance, and how I think a love story should be told."

" I don't and I never did, I want you to have a perfect love story like you've always wanted, and actaully your version of love stories is one of the reasons I like you so much. You give romance a fun interesting twist."

Ryder's P.O.V

"So where are you taking me?" Willow said flirty

" It's a surprise" I said in a mysterious voice.

"Ow I know it may not seem likeit to you but asking me out was the best thing that's happened this year. I like you a lot and I was actually going to ask you out the other day"

" I really like you too Ryd, I was a little worried you would just want to be friends."

Just then I parked the car in front of the chinese restaurant and kissed her on the lips.

"Would I do that if I just wanted to be friends?"

"No I guess not" she replied

I was about to get out of the car and take Willow in but then she pulled me in and kissed me more.

"woah" I said when we pulled away.

We both just sat there and smiled then I got out of the car, and went to Willow's door, I opened it for her took her hand, and walked with her to the restaurant.