Chapter 6

A/N hey so I'm writing on my smartphone instead of my laptop like I normally do so sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. New update!! Yay!

Willow's P.O.V

After we kissed for well a few minutes Ryder walked me to the student entrance but made me go in first by myself so we can keep our relationship a secret. I don't know what it is but I just have this feeling like a good feelin whenever I'm with Ryder, texting him, or just thinking about him. The problem is I can't stop thinking about him, I've never thought or dreamt about anybody as much as Ryder. I really can't place the feeling maybe it's love?

I turned the combination of my locker and opened it, inside were my pictures of One Direction niall, my brother Kurt, my dad and mom well step mom, a picture of Rachel and me, a family picture from New York when we went there over the summer and picture with me and Blaine, one of just Blaine, a picture of me with Marley, and my favorite a picture of me and Ryder from after regionals. I had a few pictures of Ryder in my locker but most of them were pictures taken of both of us from glee club. Suddenly as I was looking at my pictures my phone buzzed, it wasn't just my phone it was everybody's phone. I looked down at it to find a video message from an unknown number. I played the video to see Ryder sing the end of They Don't Know About Us.

Shoot.

Right after the last word of the song you see me on video pull Ryder into me and kiss him, but not just a peck on the lips full on making out kissing. I turned around to see everybody laughing at me; at us. Then Bree and a few other Cheerios came near.

"Bree what the hell is this?" I screamed

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you I'm making a movie called The Freak playing with her little boy toy."

"You have no idea what you've done do you?"

"Um freak I just told you I made a movie"

"No you ruined it. You ruined us."

After I said that I slammed my locker and ran to only place I felt safe. With coach beast.

Ryder's P.O.V

After watching the video of us kissing I didn't care about the people laughing. I didn't care about everybody in the school seeing us make out. All I care about is Willow and how she's taking this all. I went to her locker. She wasn't there. I went into the choir room. Wasn't there either. I went into Ms. Pilsberries office. Willow normally goes in there with Mrs. Pilsberrie when she gets upset. Either there the choir room with Mr. Shue or where ever coach is. Bingo she has to be with coach Beast.

I looked in the locker room. The gym. Everywhere. I could not find Willow.

Finally I decided to just call her. She most likely thinks I'm mad at her knowing willow that's what she would be afraid of. I dialed her number and called.

Willow's P.O.V

I sat on the stage with coach. Why she was in the autotorium was beyond me but all that matters is that she is here with me to help me. My face was buried in her shoulder as she hugged me. Coach let go then looked at me.

"Sweetie what happened you can tell me." She said

Coach always had a soft side for me. She never yelled or got mad at me she always helped me and wanted to protect me.

"Ryder and I started going out, like boyfriend and girlfriend going out. He took me too the football field to sing me a song and after it was over... We um kissed... Like a lot. Some of the Cheerios were watching us and I had no idea. They recorded it on video and now everybody saw us making out." I said to her as calmly as I can.

"Owe do you know how many girls wish they could say they have somebody to love that way? I know it's hard to accept the fact that the whole school saw that but you're fierce. Now the whole school knows that Ryder is yours."

"No coach you don't understand. My father won't let me date. If he sees this I'm dead. I won't be able to see Ryder even in school."

"Just come out and tell him then. Look owe I was your age once and I know how it feels. The best thing for you is to just tell him. What's the worst that can happen? You get punished?"

"You're right coach! Ryder is mine and. Only mine. My dad can't do anything to change that." I replied Feeling a little better.

"Now c'mon I'll write you a pass for glee club. Don't worry owe I won't let anything bad happen."