Chapter 5

A/N So the first winner for the whole story is Jasmyne!! Thank you for your suggestion, something bad will happen but what?

Mwah

-Hazeleyedgurl

Willow's P.O.V

Ryder took my hand and we walked together into the restaurant. Ryder is a really good listener because he knew I really love Chinese food. As we walked in we were greated by a small man at the front desk.

"hello table for two please" Ryder said to the man.

The small man lead us too a table in the back, there were beautful flowers, Luckily our table was more of a booth so we were able to sit next to eachother. Ryder put his arm around me and we looked at the menu together.When the small man walked away Ryder kissed me again behind the menu. We both laughed and decided what we wanted. My personal favorite is the sesame chicken so I ordered that, and Ryder ordered Sweet and Sour chicken, When the waitress left we sat there and talked more.

" Are you excited to manage football again next year?" Ryder asked.

"Well yes but I mean it won't be the same this year."

"Why not?" he said with a bit of confussion in his voice.

"It won't be the same because Coach Beast said I'm not allowed to yell at you guys as hard as I did last year."

"Oh you enjoyed that?" he said laughing a little

"Well it was kind of fun to be in charge! The best was when I made you guys all call me Queen Willow for a week"

"We only did it because you were the queen." Ryder replied more serious.

"Oh Ryd! Stop it no I wasn't"

" You were! And you still are fit to be a queen, but only my queen."

I laughed and said " What did you eat before you got here?"

"corn....maybe that's why I'm being so corny tonight"

We both laughed really hard.

"You know I love your corniness though don't you?"

"Like I said even when you don't think I'm listening I am."

We snuggled closer together then suddenly our night was ruined.

Ryder's P.O.V

Mr.Hummel walked into the restaurant. Oh shoot he's gonna kill me!

"Ryder go to the bathroom now and hide. I will just tell him I'm meeting Marley or something."

But it was too late, Mr.Hummel came right up to our table and he looked mad.

"Willow what is this boy doing with you?" Mr.Hummel said very very angrily.

"Dad..... he is my...... my date" Willow sounded so nervous I could feel her shaking.

"Who gave you permission to take out my daughter?" Mr. Hummel commanded,

"Daddy stop it Mom said he can take me out"

"Willow you're punished come with me now"

I lifted my arm to let her go, I could see she was crying. She waved to me as her dad took her out of the restaurant and I waved back. After Their car pulled away I waited till the waitress came back and canceled our orders, then drove home.

Willow’s P.O.V

I sat in the back seat of the car. Not just the back the way back where I used to sit when we all took family trips. I sobbed my eyes out the whole way home, and didn’t listen or care about a word my father said. When we got home I went right to my room and flopped on my bed.