Chapter 9

A/N Time for an update!!! Yay!!! I know it's only been like a week but it feels like it's been forever! I'm used to being on everyday! #bloggergurlprobs Well anyways sorry for the wait! Hope you love it!

Xoxo

-Hazeleyedgurl

Ryder's P.O.V

I walked into Owe's house, to meet her father. I was wearing the cleanest nicest clothes I could find. I had on a clean pair of tan pants, an ironed button down plaid tee shirt, and my cleanest pair of converse. My hair was brushed to death and I put on my dads nicest cologne. The only thing I could think about is how nervous I am. I have been a little scared to meet her dad since he interrupted our date the other day. Willow lead me into the familiar living room. Her father sat on the couch expressionless he looked like he is ready for business.

"Daddy this is my boyfriend, Ryder. Ryder this is my dad."

Mr. Hummel held out his hand for me to shake. We shook hands.

"Thank you Willow. Now if you can go in the other room for a few minutes and let me discuss buisness with Ryder."

"Um okay dad I'll be in my room I guess"

She nodded at me. Then slowly started out of the room. It was silent for a few minutes. Then we heard the door shut signaling Willows door.

"Hey Owe." Mr. Hummel yelled.

The door opened and Willow yelled back

"Yes dad?"

"Nothing just go back in your room." Then Mr. Hummel looked at me.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure she didn't just slam a door so we think she's in her room. She has a long history or eavesdropping."

"Really?" I replied.

Of coarse I knew she eavesdrops and has a dark side but if I make Mr. Hummel think I don't know about that it might help me a little.

"Yea she never told you about that?"

"No she hasn't." I started then I smiled a little "Willow is just such a good girl that I can't picture her doing that."

"That she is. That's how she get you ya know. She uses her goodness to hide her evil tricks."

I smiled a little.

"Okay so now Ryder tell me a little bit about yourself. Look I don't mean to come off scary I just want to make sure my daughter gets the best and only the best."

"Um okay so I'm 16. My birthday is in October so I'm a few months older than Willow."

I started. I thought since puck was like three years older than her Mr. Hummel would like to know I'm not much older than her.

"I am dyslexic. I used to get bad grades because of it too, but since I learned about my problem I went from a C+ average to an A average. Willow has been a big help with that too. She tutored me for a while. I also play football, QB. I have been playing since I was in like 4th grade, and I am on the varsity team. I also do sing in glee club, where I really became friends with Willow. I met Willow in football when she managed but we really got closer in glee club."

Mr. Hummel nodded.

"Why do you want to date Willow?" He asked next.

"Honestly Willow is the most amazing girl I've ever met. She is very talented. She is the best dancer I know. Willow has the biggest heart. She's so nice to everybody and she tries so hard to help everybody with their problems. That's one of the main reasons why I like her so much. Willow sees the good in people and she believes in second chances, she would never give up on somebody unless they've given up on her which never happens. She is so brave how she steps up to help her friends and how she joined football! A lot of the cheerleaders give her problems because of that but she always has her head held high. Willow is also really funny, and she really knows how to make somebody smile. Willow understands problems and she can explain exactly what you should do to solve them. I love how Willow is on call 24/7 she never misses a call or text even when she is doing something. She is everything I want in a friend and a girlfriend. She is funny, smart, athletic, brave, talented, really nice, caring, and she's beautiful. Mr. Hummel I will be good to her. I won't hurt her and I will take very good care of her."