chapter four

before I could say anything else, Justin smashed his lips to mine. he kissed me long and hard.
-
his left hand travelled from my shoulder to my back, while his right hand moved to my face.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
-
eventually, Justin pulled away and I stared into his beautiful green eyes.
-
"I love you too," he whispered.
-
he leaned his forehead against mine and I laced our fingers together.
-
we heard a car door slam shut and someone opened the door. his mom ran in and Justin and I quickly parted from each other's grasp and took a step back.
-
his mom ran upstairs. Justin and I looked at each other with confused looks.
-
she came back downstairs with a bag in her hand.
-
"oh, gosh! I didn't see you guys," she said in a rather rushing tone.
-
"sorry. why do you need a bag?"
-
Justin asked her; he seemed worried.
-
"uh, I needed to get clothes for myself, I'm spending the night at the hospital. are you guys okay here?" she asked.
-
"yeah, we're okay," I said.
-
"okay, well, I gotta go," she said, already half way out the door.
-
"uh, hey mom?" Justin asked.
-
"hm?" she turned around.
-
"tell Danny and Damon that I say 'hi' please."
-
she smiled and said, "sure."

________________________________

omg this chapter is so short I'm sorry ! but I'll update again when I get home from school today I promise :)
{224}