Exposed!

Camila sat on the couch angrily glaring at Lauren and Dinah as they cuddled on the couch and sharing small kisses every now and again. It was no secret that Camila had a crush on a certain green eyed girl and it definitely was no secret that she was completely heartbroken when she found out about the couples new found romance. Camila hated it. She hated that Lauren and Dinah were dating because she always felt that Lauren loved her the way she loved Lauren, but like always she was wrong. It crushed her to her core that the beautiful green eyed girl wasn't her. She hated Dinah. She hated her with a passion for coming in a stealing her girl.

She wanted them to them to break up so badly and she knew just how to do it. Camila smirks to herself as she took her phone out and took a quick picture of the annoyingly cute couple kissing. She rolled her eyes when she saw the stupid goofy grin on her blonde bandmate's face. She huffed angrily before storming off to her bunk and quickly texted someone.

Camila: hey I need you to do something for me.

Private: what's up?

Camila: *image attached* I need you to post this picture on social media and expose them to the world.

Private: and why would I do that?

Camila: if you do this it will break them up and I'll finally get to be with the girl I love.

Private: ok what do you want me to say.

Camila: post it on Twitter and caption it "look what Dinah Jane sent to me. Aren't they just so cute?"

Camila: Lauren will see it, get mad, break up with Hansen, come running to me and then will live happily ever after.

Private: that's pretty genius

Private: I'll post the picture tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Camila: ok

Private: ok

Camila sighs as she lays back in her bunk and sighs. And now all she has to do is wait and let everything play out. I can't wait to be with my girl she thought as she dozed off to sleep.

*

The next day Lauren was woken up by the annoying sound of her phone going off. She blinked her eyes a few times before grabbing her phone and checking it. Her heart stopped when she saw her notifications. What the fuck!

Dinah Jane comes clean about relationship with Lauren Jauregui!

Sources say that Dinah comes out "yes Lauren and I are in a relationship"

Dinah Jane Hansen: "yes I am in a relationship with Lauren!"

Tears ran down the green eyed beauty's face as she read every article and comment about the news of her relationship coming out. She didn't want to believe that Dinah would go public with her relationship without her knowing. She didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to believe it but there was so much proof of Dinah telling everyone that she had to believe it, right? She needed to talk to her girlfriend.

Lauren turns to her blonde beauty of a girlfriend and shakes her awake "Dinah wake up please!" The sound of her girlfriend's voice cracking had the blonde shooting up in an instant "baby what's wrong? Are you ok" she asked quickly. Lauren shook her head "Dinah I need you to tell me the truth; did you tell someone about our relationship" she asked. Dinah furrows her brows "the only people that know that we're dating is my family, your family and the girls of course" she answered truthfully.

Lauren searched her girlfriend's face and broke down when she found no hint of her lying "baby what's wrong? What happened" Dinah asked softly as she held the broken girl in her arms. A sob wrecked through the raven haired girls body "someone exposed our relationship to the world and they're blaming you" she wails. Hearing that made the blonde freeze in her spot. Who would expose their relationship like that? Who would be so selfish as to take away their special moment of coming out together? Why just why? Dinah didn't understand why someone, anyone for that matter, would want to do her and Lauren so dirty like that. She didn't understand why anyone would want to take away their moment of coming out as a couple together. It just didn't make any sense to her. She was not only confused but she was hurt as well, she felt betrayed.