New Love

Camren/Laurinah
Lauren was laying in bed with Camila watching some sappy romance movie, but if she was being honest she wasn't really paying attention because she had so much on her mind. Mostly about the girl next to her. Turning on her side Lauren sighed. "Camz what are we?" She asked softly.

"What do you mean?" Camila asked.

Lauren looked at her. "I mean we've been doing the same routine for a while now and we've been on several dates. I just want to know if there's any chance of us actually being together." She said.

Camila sighs as she looks at the green eyed girl. "Laur you're amazing, but I'm straight. I don't see us being together like that. I'm sorry but you're only a friend to me." She said.

Lauren couldn't lie, her feeling were extremely hurt right now. "But we've gone on dates. You said that you liked me and wanted to be with me. What changed?" She asked sadly. "Lauren you're great but it's just I found someone else. I found a guy that my parents like, I like and I want to be with him. Plus we'd never work out." Camila says. Lauren's face fell as she looked at the girl that she loved who just broke her heart. "Ok."

It's been several weeks since that day and Lauren has been trying to move on but it's been hard. Very hard. However a certain red haired girl was helping her forget about her heartbreak.

"Hey Lauser!" Dinah greeted cheerfully.

Lauren gave her a small smile. "Hey D." Her voice came out small as she spoke. Dinah's smile fell slightly as she took her seat next to Lauren on her bed. "Lo please tell me you're not thinking about her again? Please?" She begs. Lauren ran her fingers through her hair. "It's not that easy Dinah. I fell for her really fucking hard and I just can't get over her like she doesn't mean anything to me because she does. I love her D." She says.

Dinah gently took Lauren's hand in her own. "Lo, babe I understand that you love this girl but it is not healthy for you to be chasing after a girl who doesn't love you like that. Baby you need to move on." She said kindly. Lauren glanced at her. "But I love her D. I just-maybe if I show her how much I love her maybe she can love me too." She said.

"Go out with me."

Lauren looks at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" She asked. Dinah chuckles "go out with me. Like on a date." She said. "Why?" Lauren questioned. Dinah locked their fingers together. "Because I want to show you a good time. Get your mind off of things." She said. "Plus it'll be fun." Lauren laughed softly at the cute what Dinah's eyes lit up at her idea. "Ok fine I'll go out with you." She agrees. Dinah smiled and kissed her cheek. "See you at six."

*

"Doesn't it defeat the purpose of a surprise if you're here?" Lauren asked.

Dinah chuckles as she gently wrapped her arms around the green eyed brunette. "Yes but at least I still get to see you!" She said. Lauren relaxed in Dinah's arms as she continued getting ready. "So since you're would you like to tell me where we are going?" She asked. Dinah kissed her cheek. "So I can't do that sweetie." She said. Lauren pouted but let it go as she put on her make up.

"You brought me to the fair?" Lauren questions.

Dinah nodded "yep! Now let's go!" She said as she hops out of the car and ran towards the entrance. Lauren playfully rolled her eyes but quickly followed behind the red head. Paying for their tickets Dinah locked her fingers with Lauren's she ran inside and towards the first game that was free.

Lauren has laughed this hard since, honestly, forever! Dinah was truly the best thing that has ever happened to her. She made Lauren feel things that she has never ever felt before and it felt good. "You having a good time Jauregui." Dinah asked, a small smirk etched on her lips. Lauren laughs "I'm having a very good time." She said as she wrapped her arms around Dinah's waist and cuddled into her side.