Hope

Nagising si Serena ng maramdaman niya ang maligamgam na bagay na dumadampi sa kanyang pagkababae.
She opened her eyes.Nakita nya si Simon na may hawak na tela at banayad na pinupunasan ang kaselanan niya.
W-what are you doing?..
He just looked at her and continue what he's doing.
Akmang aagawin nya ang tela mula rito ng pigilan siya.
You should have told me that you're still a virgin..malumanay na sabi nito.
W-why?..
Para naman hindi kita nabigla.At mas naging maingat sana ako,para di ka gaanong nasaktan..She sensed concern in his voice.But,she doubt if he really won't hurt her even if she told him about her,being a virgin.With his size,kahit yata nakapanganak na ay masasaktan pa rin.
Its okey.You were gentle naman last night..she said..
But,I think its too late.Nabigla na kita..sabi nito,pagkuway inabot sa kanya ang robe at tinulungan syang magbihis.
He gently grabbed her waist and helped her stand up from the bed.
Ten,I mean Simon.Kaya ko na..sabi nya at bahagyang lamayo mula rito.Para na naman kase syang lalagnatin kahit sa simpleng paglalapit lang ng mga katawan nila.
Are you sure?..there was  tenderness in his voice.
She looked up the ceiling to stop the tear flowing from her eyes.She still can see an old Tenten from this man.And it gave her a little hope.
A hope that someday all his anger and hatred for her will gone.And someday he will totally forgive her.Sapat na kanya yun.Hindi na sya umaasa na babalik pa sila sa dati.That would be too much..

Matapos sabay na mag-agahan ay nagpaalam si Simon na may kakausapin lang ito sa telepono.
Sya naman ay ipinasyang hugasan ang mga pinagkainan nila.
She was busy washing their dish kaya hindi nya namalayan ang pagdating nito.Nagulat na lang siya ng yakapin nito ang beywang nya.
S-Simon..she called his name in a shaky voice.
Hmm..he moaned while giving her neck small kisses.His hands start massaging her breasts.
You're beautiful.I wanna make love to you all day..
She turned around to face him.He kissed her right away.
She wanted to give back the ecstasy  he's giving to her.She brushed her fingers onto his hair.But,it seems not enough,she starts touching his chest.
He left her lips to kissed her neck,then her shoulder.
She felt so hot yet so cold.Then he removed her robe using his skilled mouth.
Ooohh..Aahh..she moaned when he bit her flesh.
He carried her and laid her on the glass table.She can't take her eyes off him as he started removing his robe.Her eyes wide open when she saw his fully erected manhood.He held her hand and guided it into him.She start caressing him there.
Oohh..Serena..she heard him moaned as she brushed her hand up and down on his hardness.
He kissed her lips again and again.
Her hands were everywhere. She wanted to feel his whole being.
He parted her legs and positioned his self on top of her,half leaning,half kneeling.
Oohh...Simon
Agghh..Serena
They both screamed each others name when they reached the top..