Till Forever

Pagod na pagod ang baby ko...
Simon planted a soft kiss on their daughter's forehead before lying her on the bed.
Siya naman ay ibinaba ang malaking teddy bear sa tabi nito.Natutuwang hinaplos niya ang buhok ng anak.Tuwang-tuwa ito kanina sa park.At literal na tumalon ito sa saya ng manalo ang ama ng stuffed toy sa isang booth game doon.
Simon handed her a pair of pajama of their daughter. She undressed her and then put the pajama on.
Nang matapos bihisan ang anak ay kinintalan nya ito ng banayad na halik sa magkabilang pisngi.Si Simon ay ganoon din ang ginawa.
Kinumutan muna nito si Kulot,pagkuway magkahawak-kamay silang lumabas sa kwarto ng anak.

Agad na dumapa si Simon sa kama ng makapasok sila sa kanilang kwarto.
I'll just change...paalam niya rito.
Tumango lamang ito habang nakapikit.
She wore her black nighties on.
Bago lumabas ng banyo ay kinuha muna niya ang mineral oil sa medicine cabinet.
Nakadapa parin si Simon nang lumabas siya.Dama niya ang pagod nito.Lahat kasi halos ng games at rides ay sinubukan nito at ng anak.
She positioned herself on his back.She puts an oil on her palm then starts massaging his head.
Hmmm..he moaned.
Feeling better now?..she asked using her sexiest voice.
Yeah..he murmured.
She told him to turn around so she can unbutton his shirt.
Muli itong dumapa ng mahubad niya ang damit.Buong pagmamahal na minasahe nya ang leeg nito,pababa sa mga balikat.
Thank you,my loves...nakangiting sabi nito na nanatiling nakapikit.
She smiled sweetly then continue massaging his back.
Simon turned around then placed his hands on her waist.
She felt her cheeks numb when she looked through his eyes.Her body began trembling as his gaze became hotter and more intense.
She closed her eyes the moment his lips captured hers.His hands curved around her waist, moving slowly up to her arms and then to her shoulders.
Amore...she whispered when their lips separated for a second.
Open your eyes..he tenderly commanded.She obliged. Their gaze met as well as their lips.
Simon started to removed her nighties.
His fingers start lingering on her elbow,then across her breast.
So sweet..he said while suckling the tip of her breast.
Ohh...aaahhh...she just kept on moaning. For many times that their bodies collide it always seems the first time for her.The feeling,the intensity,the excitement were always like the first time they made love..

A smile rose from her lips as she's watching Simon's face.He was still asleep while his arms were around her hips.She gently touched his nose and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
Unti-unting nagmulat ng mga mata si Simon.He smiled sweetly back at her when he caught that she's been watching him in his sleep.
Like what you see?..he whispered.His smooth and husky voice made her feel wistful.
She shyly looked away.
Simon gently cupped her face.He lifted her chin using his fingers.
I love it when I wake up beside you.And when you're looking at me like that..he claimed her lips again.She kissed him back.
I love you..she said in between their kisses..
Simon smiled at her then kissed her once more..
Let's go outside na..
Akmang tatayo na siya ng pigilan ni Simon.She fell against his chest and he tucked her in his arms.They stayed in that position for awhile, while he keep caressing her hair.She closed her eyes and feel his heartbeat.Somehow their heartbeats synchronized.
I love you Serena.Sorry for being a jerk.Forgive me if I made your life miserable.I'm sorry kung hindi ko pinakinggan ang mga paliwanag mo.I promise I'll make it up to you.Every moment between us will be well spent.And I will love you till forever..he emotionally said while looking straight into her eyes.
She met his gaze with tears in her eyes.
I forgive you.And I'll love you too till forever..
Simon slowly moved his face closer to her. He dried his tears with his kisses.
She gently caressed his face and kissed him passionately.
She closed her eyes and utter a silent prayer.Thanking God for the second chance in love that He has given them.