Chapter 2:Staying with Bella since my family left/Bella's Missing

Carlisle Esme and my siblings left forks because of what happened last night with Bella and because of people at the hospital were noticing how Carlisle hasn't aged yet but i decided to stay with Bella and Charlie to keep her safe ...

Carlisle Esme and my siblings left forks because of what happened last night with Bella and because of people at the hospital were noticing how Carlisle hasn't aged yet but i decided to stay with Bella and Charlie to keep her safe since Victoria is still out there looking for her you know. Bella is missing which scared me I'm standing right outside with Charlie the officers Billy and Harry talking about everything{HARRY AND BILLY KNOW ABOUT ME BEING A VAMPIRE SEE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS WHEN THEY WERE TEENS EVEN THO THEY WERE WOLVES LETS JUST SAY THAT'S WHY JAKE AND I CLICKED RIGHT AWAY}. I heard Jake screaming"CHARLIE LOOK"we all looked over towards the woods noticing Sam holding a sleeping Bella in his arms Charlie and Jake ran over grabbing her and taking her back into the house while Sam looked over towards us nodding at Billy and Harry but glared at me before turning and running back off into the woods changing into his big black wolf i sighed tearing up a little. I glanced back up noticing Harry and Billy staring at me before hearing them say" Sabrina give him time he will forgive you for lieing and you being a vampire he loves you like an older sister remember when he had that huge crush on you and said you two would date when he got older" smiling and chuckling. I smiled saying" yea i also remember being his first kiss when he turned 14 because it was one of his wishes" giggling loudly remembering that memory i kissed Harry and Billy's cheeks before walking into Charlie and Bella's house up to her room laying down beside her watching her sleep sighing smiling sadly while running my hands threw her hair. A Few nights later Bella Mike Jake and i went to the movies to watch the walking dead but had to leave because of Mike getting sick. Jake and i say"man are you serious he's to weak" smirking and chuckling/giggling while high fiveing each other. Jake had to end up leaving cause he started getting angry shaking and really hot so i sent him home before calling Billy telling him that i think Jake was fixing to shift. Right now I'm laying beside a sleeping Bella talking to Billy about Jake guess what i was right he did shift right before he got home.