Chapter13:Bella's awake/mad Bella

Renesmee is growing to fast we are worried about how long we will have with her also she sleeps in Rose's Jake's Bree's Edward's Paul's{omg Paul loves Renesmee like a niece which she is his niece} or my arms. Edward went out to get Bella ready while i stood between Paul and Jake's holding Nessie who is smiling and giggling pulling on my hair Bree is standing in front of Paul who has his arm around her hugging her close{dad and daughter why not the way you think gross guys} and his other arm is around my waist. As soon as i noticed Bella and Edward walking in i handed Nessie to Rose before running up hugging Bella tightly saying"wow Bella looking more Gorgeous and sexy girl"winking and smirking at her she says"Really Sabrina"rolling her eyes giggling and smiling i say"yea Bella I'm being Serious"smirking wider giggling louder. Rose walked up handing Nessie over to a shocked and happy Bella who says"wait i was out for only three days"confusedly Edward and i say"yea she's growing fast Carlisle doesn't know how long we have with her but don't worry Bella"smiling at her she says"what was that"after Renesmee showed Bella her memory of her from her gift Edward says"how Alice can see the future me mind reading she is gifted to"smiling wider proud of his daughter. Jake steps forward saying"okay i think that's enough"trying to grab Renesmee but Bella moved back saying"Jake what the hell is your problem"glaring at him Rose and i say"oh do tell her Jake"smirking and giggling towards his scared face knowing what's coming next. Jake says"Bella it's a wolf thing i couldn't stop it"nervously Bella says"what is a wolf thing Jake"glaring harder Jake says"oh god" he says"i imprinted on Renesmee"Bella dragged him by the ear outside throwing him off the porch walking down the steps stopping in front of him glaring. She screams"JAKE SHE IS JUST A BABY I HAVE HELD HER ONCE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A WOLFY CLAIM ON HER SHE'S MINE NOT YOURS" stepping forward Jake says"Bella Nessie was the reason why i stayed around it was because of Nessie not you and i"Bella screams"YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCKNESS MOSTER"Seth ran in front of Jake just to be slung into a tree he whimpered i scream"SETH"running down the steps up saying"omg Seth it's going to be okay"anyway Bella ended up forgiving Jake and yea Seth is healing he's going to be okay thank god.

             Emmett Carlisle Alice Jasper Jake Bree Paul and I are sitting in the living room with Bella and Edward while Esme and Rose cooked. I sat in Paul's lap his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest while tickling a giggling and squealing Bree who had her head on my lap i ran my hands through her hair sighing and smiling down at her giggling form with Paul. Alice says"happy Birthday Bella"handing her the key to Edward Nessie and her house down the path Bella says"Alice i stopped ageing three days ago"confusedly. Emmett Paul and i glanced at each other thinking the same thing saying"Edward Bella you guys gonna break in the new bed"smirking widely high fiving each other chuckling/giggling Bella says"no"embarrassed and walked out of the house Edward following behind her. Seth ran in smiling saying"hey Paul Jake Emmett Sabrina"but froze staring straight into a smiling Bree's eyes who steps towards him saying"hi I'm Bree you must be Seth Hello"confusedly. Paul Jake and i shared a glanced before smirking i squealed jumping up and down saying"omg my baby girl Bree you found your blood singer and Seth found his imprint"making them smile at each other Jake Paul and i smirked at Seth's blushing face  they started running off towards her room but stopped and turned hearing Paul say"hey door stays open i don't care Bree if you can't get pregnant just my princess isn't having sex yet till she's older"they ran off i slapped Paul on the back of the head saying"Paul she isn't gonna get older she's a vampire we can't age"glaring playfully he sighed saying"i know but i want them to wait until their married"making me smile kissing him softly. Bella and Edward came back in a few hours later Emmett Paul and i say"Break anything"smirking widely Bella says"Emmett Paul Sabrina no"rolling her eyes smiling and giggling softly. Emmett says"I'm going to miss this place"frowning sadly i sighed saying"me to Emmett"smiling at him sadly while Paul hugged my waist tightly kissing my neck i moaned softly Jake says"wait what no one said anything about leaving what about me i mean i know Paul's going"looking at us worriedly/sadly. I say"Yea Paul's moving with us Jake we have to move everyone thinks Bella's dead we can't take that chance sorry Jake"smiling sadly at him he ran out of the house and drove off on his bike i sighed leaning back into Paul's chest smiling happily/sadly.

Anyway Jake told Charlie that Bella was alive and showed him what Jake was we all had to help Bella since she is still a newborn Edward Bella Rose and i were so angry at Jake for telling us about Charlie coming here which Bella did great for a newborn.