Chapter7:Vision{of Victoria again}/gaduration party

We are all still looking for Victoria we know that red headed bitch is still trying to kill Bella. Alice Jazz Edward and i are sitting with Bella and her friends talking about Alice and id's gaduration party after we gadurate . Alice froze Bella distracted her friends while Edward and i shared the same look sighing nodding our heads whispering"Victoria"very quietly while keeping our smiling expressions on. Alice finally blinked all four of us shared a worried but knowing glance i whisper"don't tell Bella Edward"quietly glancing at Edward out of the corner of my eye noticing him nodding saying"I'm not but you know she'll figure it out anyway"i nodding knowing how stubborn Bella can be and she will figure it all out by herself she is smart.

  Two weeks later we all gadurated beside Rose and Emmett who had gadurated the year before now we are all at our place partying like crazy{ugh i hate going to school i mean we all gadurated a thousand times now a thousand and one times see we have all the caps from our other gadurations from all the years keeping count}. I held onto Tyler's neck grinding my hips into his{he's my best friend} he is drunk and started biting my neck leaving hickeys while holding my waist i moaned softly biting my lip still grinding into him{for a 119 year old vampire i had a lot of time to learn every new dancing grinding twerking and every other slutty dancing}while keeping my eyes close. I heard people clearing their throats and opened my eyes staring towards a smirking Jake and shocked Embry and Quil i say"don't tell Paul and why are you two shocked"glancing at Embry and Quil saying"Tyler go get Lauren"he nodded walking over towards Lauren kissing her i smirked turning back towards Jake Embry and Quil. Embry and Quil told them that were shocked that a Cullen would dance like that or even know how to. I glanced over pausing noticing Alice frozen staring spaced out{meaning she's having a vision} i walked towards her with Jake Quil and Embry following behind i read her mind{seeing that they changed their minds and are coming here instead of us going to seattle also someone was passing around Bella's red blouse they were getting her scent i bet anyway} Alice blinked sharing a glance with me knowing i was reading her mind we nodded walking up into Carlisle's study while Jake and the two boys followed us up knowing something is wrong. Alice and i say"they changed their minds we aren't going to seattle their coming here"glancing at our family Edward and them nodding showing us a knowing expression while Jake Embry and Quil looked between us all confused until we explained everything to the three of them.