Book Rating

Author: Maplefoot

Book: Thomas

Before I start with rating, I would like to say something first. This book you wrote on your own experience will be forever carved inside my brain. Sadness is pouring out of it and I couldn't stop my tears from falling. Words are not strong but lines are,  and that sensible emotion was present while I was reading. 

Okay let's get this started. 

COVER

-Obviously yellow. It's a good color, I like it

- It is very beautiful, your brother was a really cute boy. I like how his hair was wild. 

- No celebs.

- Font is a right match, also the color of it. 

SUMMARY 

- It is very interesting and creative. It makes a reader wonder what else happens in the book.

- It does say a lot and I really like it. 

YOUR STYLE OF WRITING

- There are some grammar errors I've seen, like - Their instead of they're, your instead of you're and there instead of their. But that is easily fixable. 

- Spaces between paragraphs are poor, you should really but some spaces between them. It's easier to a reader that way, and to you to recognize where the mistake is. It just looks more organized that way. 

- Expression is pretty well. Everything is easily understood. 

PLOT

Well this section would be for actual story with plot twists, so no plot here. 

CHAPTERS 

- Their lenght is different, but you know that already, for me who likes it short but much to be said is just fine. 

- They give alot of informations, yes. 

- They are interesting and hearbreaking to read.. 

BEGINNING

- It's not long, it's a good lenght. 

- It's not boring, it's kind of tiring to read paragraphs without space. 

- It's pretty amazing for a start, straight forward. Asking a question many people would ask first. 

THE END 

- It's good. 

- Okay, my thoughts about.. I know I have been reading it through blurry eyes, all the way to the actual end. Such a young life leaving this world, it's almost like I felt it while reading. I'm not exaggerating, you maybe wrote it without any tears but me as a reader... well it went down at me like a hard ball of painful things. 

- I did like it. 

There you go, Caitlin :), thank you again..