Wattpad page #3

I am sorry for posting this late but hopefully you will like it, yeah? 

Okay, let's begin with this :) 

HOME PAGE

- Picture - Drawn white town on black background really is beautiful, but I miss the spark there. But I like the simplicity of your home page picture.

- Beautiful (1-10) - 8, instead of city I would chose something else, but I am not in control here I am here just to judge. I am giving you an 8 because of the black and white colors. 

PROFILE PICTURE

- Beautiful (1-10) - upside down house and again black and white, I will give you a solid 9 just because it's upside down, lol. 

ACTIVITY- /

BOOKS

- Books you read - Woah those books are kind of dark and deep, some of them are even scary (to me) 

- What does it say about you - I've seen couple of books which include 5sos and Luke, so that must mean you love 5sos, kpop and really deep books that you find somewhat comfort in? Or it's just the way you roll, if you know what I mean.

- Taste in books (1-10) - 6, just because I don't like those kind of books and they are pretty dark also. Try reading some sparkly books lol, like mine :  "So Realistic", just kidding. 

YOUR INFORMATIONS

- Creative - Well, if you consider pointing out the books you are currently working on and ones you finished; creative then yes. You write alot and have written alot. I can see that you really enjoy on Wattpad and you want to share a piece of your mind and imagination with the rest of us, you go girl.

- Enough of informations about you - I just know you have health issues, which I am sorry for. I don't know how old you are or what you enjoy doing, but I will take my chance and say you enjoy in reading and writing? Your age is completely irrelevant if you have in mind to make people see your talent not age.  

- Do I like it -  Yus I do. Especially the part where it says, "Queen of killing off your favorite character," I died! 

YOUR LOCATION

- Funny - Yeah

- Formal - Kind of

- What I think of it - You are waiting for 24K tour dates? Wanna wait with me? lol, I like it. 

There you go, if you find anything offending let me know. K bye.