Book rating #4

User: Sugarbabeniall

Book: The Harvest | h.s

COVER

-Colours- my favorite color, I like it

-Beautiful- yeeees very

-Celebs- I do not recognize the guy but he is handsome and you made a very good choice. 

-Font- Lovely going with the rest of the cover, once again I like it. 

YOUR STYLE OF WRITING

-Errors- I didn't see such a thing :D

-Spaces- Just enough, at least as much as I would put. It is very organized.

-Expression- I like the way you are telling Lena's story, you are very talented and I really like how you express things so a reader can completely understand what your point is. 

SUMMARY

-Interesting- Yupp

-How much does it say- It says just enough, what we have to know and something that will make us click that Read button to find out. Very well done. 

PLOT

-Interesting- Oh yeees 

-Intriguing- That toy is frickin killing me, and where are other choosen ones. I can't wait to dig answers :Q_

-Reader stick through it- Totally, I made a pause inbetween reading because of the traveling but as soon as I was back home I started to read it again and I could not stop, well unpublished chapter managed to stop me. It is very intriguing. 

-Boring plot or not- Nope, I would disagree with anyone who would say it is, because it's very interesting as I said before.  

CHARACTERS

-Their introduction- You did a good job there, you didn't go : Hy my name is Lena or in your story : Her name is Lena and she finally can attend Harvest ... Introduction to every character was perfect, you took time to make it beautiful so we get a better feeling and picture. But when you introduced me with Harry, I must admit I was a bit scared of him. lol still am.  

-Flaws- It only bothers me that you picked your character to be perfectly good looking, no matter the clothes. I mean we all have flaws in our looks and behaviour, I have spotted her flaw in overthinking and predjudging, so that is good thing. 

-Detail of their look- Well, I said that one already. Being with fleek eyebrows, hair on point, eyes same as a clone, that would not pass in my opinion. Nobody is perfect and doesn't have identical face sides. And that sentence where you say: Lena was one of the most beautiful girls... I would not use that in my story, let readers imagine her as they wish and if they call her beautiful then okay. I don't even know why that bothers me.. 

-Their past- Only past is her brother's death and I think that is just enough, present is what matters here. 

-Their opinions- Lena overthinks, but that happens with all of us. I would be terrified if some Harvesting boy chose me and I would be extra sceptical. It is like her strenght disappears each time she faces him. And when she first walked inside the castle, she cried her soul out.. I would too but that was like you wrote this just so your character doesn't seem cold for present situation. But it's okay like this too. I like it. 

CHAPTERS

-Lenght- Good

-Informations- Just enough, I find out a lot of it in one chapter 

-Interesting to read- yes, definately. 

BEGINNING

-Lenght- just how it is supposed to be. 

-Boring- Nope. 

-Good- Yes. Starting with something your character does often is good, you sent us in the center of the story so we know what her main pain is and you didn't drag us for a long time. That is awesome, you told us what you wanted us to know and kicked us right in front of Prince Harry. 

THE END- / - Will be posted once finished. 

 Okay . 

If I was harsh, let me know :) 

I really like where your story is going and I am in to read further.