Book rating #6

User: -SeptipliersDuff
Book: Static

Hey there SeptipliersDuff, I am here to rate your book as you requested me to. Please do your payment, for more informations about that open my first chapter where everything should be written. Okay, ready?

COVER

- Color - usual black, I think it's your thing you like to do because your other book is the same, pitch black.

- How beautiful it is - Even if it is catchy personally I don't like it. Should that cover better add up for a thriller or horror book? Guess it would but that is still your choice.

- Celebrity - Here we have Jacksepticeye the Irish boy who has energy for two. If I didn't know who that was... oh well I would be scared. 

- Font and color - Just as static, static it is. Grey color does match the black background. The thing I like about it.

YOUR STYLE OF WRITING

- Grammar errors - I have seen few but it is not big. What I like to do is to read my chapter once again to see if everything is where it should be.

- Spaces between paragraphs - Would love it if you decided to put two more sentences and then decided to end one paragraph. As I am using my phone to read spaces between those same paragraphs seem too wide. Maybe pressing that "enter" button one time only?

- Expression - Very well done. It's not boring, everything moves somewhat quickly and it's funny for sure. Let me tell you that I enjoyed your... how did you say it - " not so great book." It really is great and never suspect in your piece of art and in your work! That is the most harsh thing you can do to yourself.

SUMMARY

-Interesting - I do not have a comment on that one. Sure using only one line is sometimes good but at times this can be a big turn off for a reader. I understand that you are writing fanfiction something like - imagine with jacksepticeye but one line for summary is not enough. Maybe you thought that writing only one line will make readers stuck and start to read it. You never know maybe you did a good job but just maybe you did not. Stay tuned if you'd like to hear my reason.

- How much does it say - Not enough. So there are two kinds of readers. 1. Those who are looking for whatever to read and do not care what summary has to share. 2. The ones who are so picky that they are looking for a perfect book because they don't want to waste time on something they will not like.
And you want your readers to enter your book and stay there in your world. But you have to share more with us in a summary.

PLOT

- Interesting - oh my YES

- Intriguing - This section would perfectly add up with that kind of book that is based on action. But I am completely interested in what happens next. 

- Stick - are you kidding me? YES!

- Boring - Nooooo, never in a million years. This book is full of funny scenes and full of laughter. Inside jokes are pouring out of it that only people who watch every video Jacksepticeye uploads, understand.

- Explanations - are awesome!

CHARACTERS

- Introduction - Athena - Introduction like that should become a legend. At first I thought it's his point of view because of that open line where she says she's drunk like hell. And then she saw him. Lol, I was ashamed of myself for ever thinking that was a man.
Jack- at first I see him as someone who is perfect and self confident and so much handsome that Athena was literaly so excited the she shared her lunch with him. But later on I can see how he really is a sensitive person who wants to make the best of the moment with a little self doubt. But thats good.

- Flaws - Athena -being just a regular girl she sure has flaws. If you did read my previous rating- flaws do make characters more realistic. And one piece of advice, do not write how many days she did not shower. If you do decide to do so, make it like a joke.
- Jack - Didn't really see any flaws because he is described from the girl who is totally in love with him so in her eyes he is perfect.

- Detail of their look - Athena- I don't really know how she looks, I just know she is very clumsy around him. And if she is some kind of a youtuber, my apologies. But lack of description of her look does not matter because reader who also loves Jack can imagine herself as Athena.
Jack- lol we all know how he looks like.

- Past - Only past I wanted to know is when they first met. And you gave me just that. I don't really know what he was doing before her but I am not interested in that as much as I should be.

- Opinions - I think we all can agree that Athena is daydreaming about Jack WHILE he is there. I practically read her mind and she is a very smart and collected girl but boy, what Jack does to her... love is obvious.
And as for him, there still isn't his P.O.V so I don't actually know what is going on inside of his head. But I am sure he has some feelings towards her too.

CHAPTERS

- Long - They seem long because of two reasons, 1. Spaces are huge and 2. I'm on the phone.
I don't know if anyone noticed or its just me, but wattpad on the computer is fooking pain in the butt.

- Enough of informations - Yeah. Just as much as I need for knowing how they bond.

- Interesting - Do I really need to answer that? Have you people tried reading her book? Interesting scenes and expression are overwhelming me. Lately I didn't come across something like this! It is soooo interesting and girl, keep up with it!

BEGINNING

- Long - Solid
- Boring - On my surprise, no.
- Good - Absolutely. I really liked how it started. I was laughing my bottom off!

END
- Will be posted once book is finished.

So girl what do you think? And I kept my promise I will use that 'fooking' word. Because it is awesome. I hope you like it :)

In case you are not willing to go look for payment I will just write it here.

1. Permanent follow
2. Shoutout ( like voting and commenting)

People do not make me repeat myself. In the first two chapters rules are written in that way anyone can understand. I took in notice TWO books which were requested through comments and I strictly said through DM! And there are stages of rating too. But I guess no one reads that. I'm out.