Book rating #8

Void_Salvatore

Book: Lost in Wonderland I Damon Salvatore

Level: Medium

Hello, dear writer, I am here to rate your book on medium level. Here is my opinion on everything related on your book. Please do not get offended with anything you read, just smile and correct things in your book that I have written in here. Enjoy in reading. This is very long so please prepare yourself.  

COVER

- Colors - Very, very, very and again, very nice.

- How beautiful it is - You added a huge spark to it, making it so bright and I think you will have luck with it, just don't forget to put your username on it, okay?

- Celebrities - Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev do match the story, I like their position and sparkle between them is very much visible.

- Font and color -  I like the font and the color of it, it matches the background color and everything else, very good choice.

YOUR STYLE OF WRITING

- Grammar errors - Oh my my. I will put those in sections okay? 

Commas ; They are a replacement for words like this ; But, and. And a decoration to make everything more understandable. I will show you some examples when you should put them and when they come really in handy. 

-They come after these couple of words; "Hell, so, well, ok, finally, anyways, boo, wait, no..."

Example: "Finally, you are awake," 

- Word "and" together with comma (,) does not work. If you are going to put them together put them like this; "...and, ..." 

Example:  "I was on Caroline duty and, was failing at my job..." 

 - If you are going to ask and add the word "right" or something else other than that, comma should really take place before the ending word. 

Example: "You've heard of it, right?" 

- You can round the word with commas and it is prefferable with words: But, or, uh... 

Example: "I gotta go, uh, be..." 

- Whenever you are saying someones name, make sure to separate the line from the name. 

Example: "Not you too, Jeremy," or "Not you, Caroline," 

- And finally, whenever you finish their line;  don't put dot, put comma. 

Example: "Jeremy and Vicky, you dumbass,

- Each time you want to make a line of what they say, you don't just put quotes, you put comma too. 

Example: "... went downstairs to talk to Aunt Jenna, "Finally..." 

- Repetetive words

Example: "There, there..." 

Dots ; they come at the end of the line. It is not smart to use them as much because to a reader, it seems like whole story is stuttering. 

- Do not use them so much, especially when you are describing something that has happened. 

Example: Your line sounds like this; " I woke( <--- wrong, it should be "I awake")  in a bed. I was in someone's (<-- wrong, should be "someones") bed. I didn't know whose. I was hoping it was mine..." No, no and no.