Chapter 22 - Our child

Annetta POV

"Love..." he just shook his head smiling at me. "...I got hungry..." "You've made a huge mess on my bed" "I'm sorry..." I was holding back a giggle. He moved the empty wrappers to the side sitting beside me. "Oh, look" I grabbed his large hand placing it on my stomach. "Why what's- " he felt the kick! I knew 'cause his eyes widen.

Ryan had the biggest smile on his face. "Did it..." "I think it kicked" I sarcastically said but giggled. "Oh my god..." this really warmed my heart. He leaned down kissing my bare stomach. "Be good for Mummy" he murmured. The baby kicked again as Ryan admired it. He then looked back to me smiling as he leaned in capturing my lips for a few seconds. "Are you ok?"

It was all my fault...

"The question is are you?" "You... you called the baby ours" "Well it is. I'm gonna be bringing it up as my own as well love" "I... heard you screaming. I really wanted to turn back" "Well I'm glad you didn't. I didn't want you to see that" he frowned to himself like he thought of something. "Are you ok?" I asked again. "Yeah... just thinking who and why that's all"

"Who... betrayed you?" "Yes, that" "I got taught to never betray the ones you love. My Mum and Dad taught me that." "They were good parents" "What about yours?" "Dad died, Mum moved away and found someone else. She's happy. I'm happy. He's human though" "Oh... well that still cool she had a chance of another love " "She does love him just her love for her mate hasn't gone. It pains her sometimes"

"If it was me, I would be pretty upset too. But as long as I had our kids. They would keep me going knowing that we brought them up." Ryan smiled at that. "You're too good" he leaned in as I gladly let him kiss me. I slowly climbed on to his lap. His hands were resting on my hips as I cupped his cheeks.
A thought came to mind as I pulled away. Ryan looked confused. "I'm heavy!" He stopped me from getting off. "You're not" he chuckled. "Aren't I hurting you?" "You still weigh lighter than me ok?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"When are we gonna find the gender out?" "You wanna know now?" "I need to go shopping. You can come with me!" I squealed. His face paled. "Umm..." "It'll be fun... please" I pouted. "Fine..." "Yay" I giggled. "We'll talk to Evan for a scan" "I'll do that now. I know where his office is" "We'll talk to him at lunch. It's best not to disturb him. Let the poor man sleep" "Fine..." "That's my girl" I stuck my tongue out. Bad mistake he started tickling me. "I'll stop!" I giggled as he chuckled at my reaction.

"You're adorable" I scrunched my nose up to that as he tapped the tip of my nose. "Don't" I groaned, he started chuckling pulling me into a hug. "You absolute weirdo..." I huffed but I couldn't help but smile as well.