Falling Hard (a JC Caylen fanfic)

"COME ON BELLE!" I yelled to my big sister as I climbed into her car. "IM COMING MAYA!" She yelled at me. Finally she comes out of our Spanish style house carrying a huge PINK bag.

"Wow you must be really excited to go to L.A." Isabelle said. "Yeah," I laughed. "I guess I am."

The 2 hour drive seemed longer than usual. After all, Bakersfield and L.A. usually has a lot of traffic in between.

"Im so nurvous for my first VidCon!" I said. "It's ok MyMy... Just don't forget what you're gonna say in your interview with Tyler Oakley." Oh yeah! I totally forgot! My best friend Tyler was going to interview me at the convention! I wasn't really that nurvous because he came over last week and we rehearsed. What I was really nervous for was to meet O2L.

I had been talking to JC Caylen for a little while but we had never met. Oh did I mention I have a HUGE crush on him? Well, anyway I do, so that made everything so much harder.

I felt like I was gonna throw up when we pulled up to the huge convention center. "Ready?" Isabelle looked at me.

"Nope!" I said as I flipped my strawberry blonde hair and hopped out of the car.

"Hey guuurrll!" Squealed Tyler as soon as he saw me walk over to his table.

As he came over a bunch of fans came and crowded us. One boy even asked for a kiss but im not usually one for PDA so I just gave him a small peck on the cheek.

After what seemed like forever of smiling for pictures with fans and singing t-shirts, the mobs of people finally went out for lunch.

"Hey Tyler!" A boy with a huge smile walked over. "Oh hey Maya! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Ricky Dillon pulled me in for a hug... MIND YOU IM TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! "Hey Ricky! You too!"

When he let me go I saw Trevor and Kian walking over to us too. "Hey Trev! Hey Kian!" "Maya!" Trevor's eyes got big. "Whoa there! Someone's a little excited to meet Miss Maya Brookley." Tyler teased. "Um yeah." Trevor giggled. He was so childish that I giggled a little too.

"I really love your videos, Maya."

"Thanks, Trevor. I really love your voice!" "Well," said Kian. "Should we get going?" I looked confused at my best friend who guiltily smiled at me.

"Oh sorry MyMy. I forgot to tell you! We're meeting JC and Sammers at Johnny Rockets."

I stopped breathing. "J-JC?" I stammered. Ricky nudged me playfully "Looks like someone has a little crush on the Cloud."

They all started to laugh. "What is it Maya?" Asked Trevor. "Oh!" I was quickly snapped out of my panic. "I was just...um. It's nothing. Let's go."

When we arrived at Johnny Rockets I quickly spotted JC and Sam, who was waving at us. JC's eyes darted to me. "Maya!" JC walked over to me and hugged me. "Wow! Even more beautiful in person!"

OH MY GOD! I felt myself blushing hardcore. "Hi JC."

I sat between JC who kept his arm around me the whole time and Tyler who kept glancing at me and winking.

Eventually our waiter came and ask us for our drinks. Kian, Trevor, and Sam got cocolate shakes, Me and JC got cherry Coke, and Tyler got a cookies and creme shake.

"Im sorry I have to use the restroom." I said as I got up from the table I noticed JC looked kinda sad I had to get up from under his arm. "I'll be right back, it's ok." I smiled at JC who smiled back. "Sounds good, gourgeous."

When I got back, the waiter was back and taking food orders. "Hi! Sorry I was in the bathroom!" "That's ok. What do you want?" "Um just fries works thanks and can I have some extra ketchup, please?" the waiter nodded as he walked away. "What no burger?!" JC asked, surprised. I laughed a little.

"JC, she's a vegitarian!" Tyler laughed with me. "Oh." JC blushed. "Sorry."

"It's ok, JC. I never told you," I blushed too...

"NO MARCUS! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT THIS AT VIDCON!" I heard yelling coming from Tyler's dressing room. It sounded like his boyfriend Marcus was in there as well. "WELL, TYLER, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T SPEND SO MUCH TIME WITH FINN FU*KING HARRIES I WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO BE MAD!" "MARCUS! YOU KNOW FINN IS JUST A FRIEND!" Tyler's voice quieted some. "Marcus, I love YOU."

"Tyler, if you loved me you'd stop hanging around Finn so much." Marcus walked out of Tyler's dressing room with tears welling in his eyes.

"Tyler? You ok, TyTy?" I knocked on his open door before closing it. "Maya..." Tyler burst into tears as he grabbed me and held on to me with all he had, shaking.

"Tyler it's going to be ok. Alright? You can just spend the day with me."

Tyler wiped his eyes and looked up, a strand of blonde hair falling into his face making him look more like a child then he already did. "Maya I want my Marky back! I just want things to be how they used to be! Him and me the happiest couple and all the romantic things he would do for me! Not... not... NOT THIS!" This time one little tear fell down Tyler's cheek.

"Im sorry, TyTy." I held my best friend close. "Let's get you all fixed up before your next interveiew ok?" I pulled Tyler back so he was looking me in the eyes. He nodded and sat in front of his mirror so I could fix his hair.

"Hey guys! Who wants to go get dinner?" JC comes up behind Tyler and I. I turn around and say "Well actually I'd love to hang but..." I was quickly inturupted by a crying Marcus. "TyTy I'm so sorry! Oh my God!" he grabbed Tyler and hugged him so tight, I thot he might pop.