Real JC

I woke up early the next morning and went into the living room of Tyler's apartment. He and Marcus were asleep on the couch. I smiled at how happy they looked. I just love when gay people can be happy together without everyone hating them.
I walked into the kitchen and found a box of strawberry poptarts and my left over Starbucks from yesterday. As I started to eat my breakfast my phone buzzed.

NEW MESSAGE: JC: GOODMORNING BEAUTIFUL! I WAS HOPING WE COULD MEET UP BEFORE VIDCON TODAY.
ME: SOUNDS GREAT WHERE?
JC: 3046 THRADER DR. IN 20 MIN
SEE YOU THEN ;)

Shit! That gave me about 10 minutes to get ready! I quickly ran into my room and pulled on a short blue sundress and my white and blue polkadot RayBands. As I slid on my white vans I noticed Marcus in the kitchen sitting at the table. "Hey Maya why are you up so early?" "Oh! I'm meeting JC somewhere... I don't really know where tho I just have an adress."
"Well have fun little lover!" Marcus joked. "Bye Marcus." I laughed as I grabbed Tyler's keys and went downstairs.

When I got to the adress I saw that it was a park! Oh I just love parks! they're so quiet and relaxing. There was JC sitting by the pond with a blanket and of course some Starbucks. When I sat down next to him the first thing he did was hug me. "Good morning beautiful!"
"JC!" I blushed. "This is so cute!"
"Yes, MyMy and so are you."
At this I instantly melted. "Do you know why I'm doing this?" "Why?" I smirk. "To be a Prince Charming?" I cock an eyebrow. "No because this..."
OH SHIT! JC WAS LEANING IN FOR A KISS! Softly he put his lips against mine, but only for a second. He pulled back blushing. "Maya Imogen Brookley..." how the hell does he know my middle name? "Will you be my girlfriend?" Too happy to say anything I just nodded and squeeled. "Perfect." JC smiled.

After VidCon day 2 me and JC went to Vinice Beach. "Damn it's so pretty here!" I breathed taking in the sunset.
"Eh." JC had a smirk on his face. "I've seen prettier." "Really?" I asked. "Like what?" "Well I've seen you." JC leaned over and kissed my cheek. My eyes got big and I was blushing hardcore. "JC!" I laughed. "What?" he looked confused.
"That's PDA!" "So?" he laughed. "Nothing." I smiled and blushed harder. "Your so cute when your face is red!" He laughed. "I love you, Maya Imogen Brookley." "Love you too, Justin Cloud Caylen." We both laughed as he pulled onto the look out and got on the hood of the car. "Today has been perfect..." I sigh as I put my head on his chest. "Deffinetly. Now that your my perfect girlfriend anyway." he laughs.

As it started to get dark I pushed myself up on my elbow and looked down at my boyfriend. Damn I love calling him that. "JC?" I ask "Tell me your life story..." "Well," he looked at me. "My name is Justin Cloud Caylen and I was born in Texas. I have a little brother Joe Felix and a little sister Jaylyn. My parents are Hispanic and so am I. I've only had 10 girlfriends named Sarah, Harley, Matlin, Charlotte, Jordyn, Brookline, Adilyn, Delilah, Gracey, and now you, Maya. I've been cheated on 2 times once in 8th grade and the other in 11th. I'm obviously a YouTuber. Oh and my birthday is September 11, 1992. My favorite food is TacoBell and I love penny boarding." I just sat there and looked at him. "Wow!" I laughed. "More than I expected!" "Well I love you and want you to know me." he said and kissed me softly. "JC?" I say quietly. "Yes, baby?" "This is perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more." I said as I drifted to sleep.