Home with JC

It was after VidCon and we were all getting ready to go home. I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eye. "What the..." "Guess who?" said a cute Texas accent. "Hi JC."
"Wanna go back to the O2L house? There's gonna be a party with a lot of other YouTubers." I start blushing. "Sure! I'd like that a lot but what about Tyler?" JC took my hand and my bag and we started to leave the convention center. "He'll be fine hes going back to his house with Marcus. Don't worry! Just have some fun with me and the boys!" I felt so happy. "Let's go."

The O2L house was big but there were a lot of YouTubers crammed into it that night. Most of the time I sat on the kitchen counter talking to JC, and most of the time he was just flirting. I seriously think I was starting to be in love with JC. I mean I'm pretty sure he likes me too but love? Oh that's hella unlikely but hey couldn't hurt to try!
"Hey JC." I said as he looked over at me. "Yes, beautiful?" "Can we go outside for a minute?" "Yeah ok."
"JC I..." I started to talk as soon as we were outside. "JC I think I'm in love with you!" I blurt out then ran inside and into a bathroom and just sat there.
"Maya!" JC knocked on the door and I opened it. I started laughing. "Hi JC. I'm sorry I ran off like that. I just got so embarrassed." JC laughed his cute little laugh. "MyMy," he took my hand. "I love you too." I started laughing as JC pulled me out of the bathroom. "Wanna go upstairs?" "Sure! What time is it tho?" "Ummm..." JC looked at his phone. "11:35. What time do you have to be back at Tyler's?" "Midnight. But I can call him and see if I can stay later?"
"No I don't wanna get you in trouble. I can take you back. Besides Tyler's is only a 15 minute drive wich is perfect and maybe he and Marcus won't care if I stay." "W-w-what?" I looked at him in surprise. "Like... spend the night with me?" "Oh! no no no! nothing like that!" JC laughed. "I just ment for a little while." "Sounds good to me!" I said as we went out to his car.