I Can't Believe You!

I walk downstairs and I see Curt kissing Isabelle.

"WHAT THE FUCK CURT!" I yell.

They quickly pull away and Curt is quick to speak.

"Maya, it's not what it looks like."

"Oh, then what does it look like? Cause it seems to me that you're CHEATING ON CASSIE!"

Curt clasps his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, Cassie might hear you!" he whispers.

"That's exactly my plan, idiot. I can't believe you! CASSIE COME DOWN HERE!"

Cassie comes down stairs.

"Yes My?"

"Cass, babe, don't believe anything she says!" Curt immedietly says.

"What?" Cassie blinks. "Why are you..." she says looking at him hugging Isabelle. "You fucking UGH!" she slaps him in the face.

"CASS BABE PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Curt yells as she slams the back door.

"don't you dare you go after her!" I slap him. "get out of my fucking house!"

Isabelle and Curt left weeks ago and Cassie is starting to recover. She and Connor have been spending a lot of time together latley. I wonder if Cassie has feelings for Connor? All my questions were answered when I went to Cassie's hotel.

"Cassie! It's Maya!" I knock on her door. "Coming!" she opens the door. "I got your 911 what is it?" I hug her. "Well you know how we both have huge secrets that we swore never to tell anyone?" "WHO DID YOU TELL! WHO KNOWS ABOUT OUR FAMILYS SECRET?!" I am immedietly furious.

"Woah! Chill down before you set something on fire, darling! I just was gonna ask if... well... I like Connor and...." "So you wanna tell Connor?" I ask. "Yes but only if you're ok with it. You can use your little skills to keep him quiet?" "Whatever only if I can tell JC and I can use my 'skills'" I laugh. The boys are going to flip.

JC POV

Maya left an hour ago and Im wondering if she's coming

back. I hope she brings some Taco Bell. Man I want food. I need Nutella.

These things are all going through my head while playing video games with Sam. "Dude what do you think Maya's doing with Cassie right now?" I ask him. "Uh I dunno. make overs?" he laughs, making me laugh.

Just then I hear the door open.

"MAYA! THERE YOU ARE!" I run down the stairs. "Uh hey JC.." Connor says. "Maya, Cassie, and I have something to tell you."

MAYA POV

I wonder how JC will take this... he knows my secret but I wonder how he will take Cassie and now Connors as well.

"JC BABY!" I call. "Yes, my beautiful wife?" he kisses my lips as he slides around the corner.