Suprise!

When I wake up in the morning I sprint to the bathroom and throw open the door and run to the toilet. JC must have heard me because he sprints in just as I start puking. "JC I think I'm pregnant." "YAY!!" JC hugs me and kisses my head. "Let's go to the doctor tomorrow." He says as he leads me downstairs to the kitchen where he has prepared chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry smoothies.

"Here." Isabelle comes over to help me with the whalebone which I have got my hand stuck in. "Thanks Belle." "Your welcome. Ya know mom and dad would be so proud." "I know." Then I remembered something "BELLE WHO IS GOING TO WALK ME DOWN THE ISLE!?!?!?!?!" "Calm down Maya. JC and I agreed that Carson is going to walk you down the aisle." "Oh ok."

Just as I am about to walk down the aisle Carson comes up and says "Ready to be married prego girl?" "HOW IN THE FUKING WORLD DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!" I yell. Carson laughs "Was I not supposed to know about that?" he asks like a smart ass. "NO!!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT?!?!?!" "JC told me." "Ok. Sorry for snapping at you." "It's okay it's just your mood swings." "Let's just go walk down the aisle small Brookley child."

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor says as JC's and my lips collide. I am now married to the man I love. JC is mine and I am his. When we pull apart we are at the moment in our lives where we start again. Together we walk down the aisle toward the bridge where Isabelle stops us. "I have to say something." I smile at my sister for I think she will say something sweet about my new marrage instead all I get is. "You should be ashamed of yourself doing all this whe-" "Shut up bitch." Bridget says as she pushes isabelle off the bridge into the water.

"Im so happy were married JC!" I say in between kisses. "Me too. I love you My." he kisses me again. "No matter what. No matter what your past is, I'm here. Were both total fuck ups but I love you for that. It's how we support eachother. Now we will support eachother for the rest if our lives." more kissing in between. "I'm hungry." I say finally. "Want me to get something for us?" JC nods in response and kisses my head.

When I walk down stairs I see....