Broken

I had been drinking this past week. With JC gone and taking care of Saige I just couldn't handle it anymore. Yes I love Saige but it's hard taking care of a baby when your 18. I thought it would be so much easier because I had a loving husband to take care of her with me but obviously not.

"Maya?" Rebecca knocks on my door. "Hey Bex." I force a smile. "Are you.. okay?" she glances at the bottle of vodka in my hand. "No." I look at the floor. "What's going on?" She sits next to me on the bed. "Don't you know that JC left?" I ask. "He put a memory spell on all of us apperently because no." she smiles sadly. "Wait you know?" I ask shocked. "Yeah he-" I apparate to where JC is before she can answer.

I find him sitting on the beach in Avila back at the house we rented during the summer.

"JC?" I stand behind him.

"Maya, I-" I run and kiss him.

"Please don't leave agian. I know were going down but you can't leave. Seriously. It's not cute. I can't take all the bullets anymore." I cry.

JC POV

(A/N listen to If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens and if you have suggestions or questions my Tumblr is delle64) "Please don't leave agian. I know were going down but you can't leave. Seriously. It's not cute. I can't take all the bullets anymore." she cries.

Fuck. What have I done. I bite my lip, thinking hard. "Maya. I freaked out because I was lying to you."

"Wha-" she pulls back, shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm cheating on you with Rebecca who is an enchantress (A/N magical being who can charmspeak and use compulsion)

"How long?" Maya was breaking down crying now, on the floor, clutching herself like that's all she had left.

"Maya-" I start, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"NO!" she turned around, eyes blazing with fire. "I FUCKING CURSE YOU AND REBECCA! MAY YOU ENDURE PAIN LIKE NO OTHER AND INSANITY!" Maya screams then disappears in a flash of light.

What have I done? I start crying and run into the house.

(A/N WARNING SELF HARM AND DEPRESSING CONTENT AHEAD)

I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I can't do this anymore. I take my magic and slice open my arm and watch the blood pour out. It feels good and suddenly I can't stop myself. I run outside and scream. I scream as loud as I can and don't hold anything back. The same process goes on for about an hour or so. I can't be with either of them. I need to go. I kept hurting EVERYONE I meet and im obviously the lowest type of man there is. Im sitting here alone thinking about what made me like this. I've been shown the door so many times. I wanna just be shown the final door. I mean it's best for everyone right?