Adopted by JeromeASF

A/n: hi! snowleapord25 here with my 1st fanfic! If it sucks don't worry it'll get better!

Lilac's pov

My day started like all of my others in the h***hole called an orphanage. My giant alarm clock went off and i was forced out of my cozy bed and into a casual day of torment.

I slipped off my pjs and put on my usual outfit of jeans converse and a minecraft shirt with my favorite member of team crafteds weapon of choice. (Betty the diamond axe!)

Brittany my mortal enemy pretty much shoved me down the stairs as i started my decent down butbruise hill.She laughed as I jumped up off my butt onto the barf colored rug at the bottom of the stair case.

"Fudgeing techni-colored Budder unicorns ! " I screeched at the blonde annoyance that constantly torment me to her black hearts content.

~~~<<<magical time-skip to noon later that day>>>~~~

I was in the library when Mrs.Der.p Squid called all the girls down to the lobby simply stating "someone is looking for a girl to adopt"

When I finally made it to the lobby i sat down on one of the benches and waited for Mrs.Squid to bring in the person who was going to adopt someone.

The man she brought in looked about 19 with short brown and Chocolate eyes.

Mrs.Squid introduced the man to several girls before she got to me.

"This is Lilac she likes minecraft and youtube" she told the man a few other things before she went on to the rest of the girls.

After the man was introduced to all of the girls he talked to Mrs.Squid in privet then they walked back into the lobby.

Mrs.Squid adressed me and said "Mr.Aceti would like to talk to you."

The man strode over to me and asked me a question.

"Whats on your shirt ?"he asked as he leaned down a little so he could look me in the eye.

"Betty the Diamond axe. "i replied before the man ran over to Mrs.Squid and yelled "Get out the adoption papers! Shes the one!"

A/N sorry I know it sucks but keep reading comment stuff you want to happen and