The past

A/N: Hi snowflakes! I really just want to say thank you! guys i mean 4 votes! 158 reads! come on! this is so awesome! so THANK YOU!

Lilac POV:

(3 hours after the pool incident)

I was sitting at my desk in my room playing on my creative world trying to make all of TC's skins from rainbow clay and wool waiting for the guys to finish their recordings. I was working on Ian's skin when I saw Jerome walk up the stairs holding a video camera and talking. He's doing a V-log I thought and turned back to my computer screen to continue my pixel art.

"Ok guys were gonna surprise her!" I heard Jerome whisper faintly before he opened my door.

"Ok everyone this is Lilac ! She's going to start a channel soon and when it's set up I'll put it in the description!" He continued as he pointed the camera at me.

"Hi Im Lilac " I said quietly as I spun around in my chair.

Before he left he grabbed a little white binder with the initials LS on the cover in light purple.

Jerome's POV

Before I left Lilac's room I grabbed her binder that she left on the bookshelf. I went into my room and started to flip through the white pages.

On the 1st page there was a baca minecraft skin like mine but he had a flower crown on his head.

The next page was all of our skins in a pile all of us were laughing and smiling.

As I flipped through the pages I noticed each one became better and they were all the minecraft skins of youtubers

Except for one.

The last page in the binder . It had 3 things

1.a photo of a family having a picnic

2.a note written in silver ink

3. A perfect replica of the photo done in light purple ink

The note really caught my eye so I decided to read it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lilac,

No matter what happens in the next few days stay strong for us Ok?We love you so much you have always believed in us and never gave up hope so live on even if were not there with you.

Love,

Mom & Dad

2008-4-25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading the note Lilac's parent wrote I decided to look up her family history.

With in the first few minutes of searching the internet I found an article about Lilac and her family .

-----------------------------article-------------------------------------

Molly and Jason Silver found dead!

After a call from a neighbor about gunshots, the police went to investigate the Silver's suburban home . When they arrived at the house they found Mr and Mrs.Silver dead ! When the officer's were investigating the scene they found both of the adult Silver's had died from multiple bullet wounds to the chest and head. The Silver's 8 year old daughter was found a few days later in an abandoned minivan miles away from her home. The police department still isn't sure of what happened to Molly and Jason Silver . their daughter was only slightly injured

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilac's pov

I had just finished Seto's skin when the fluffy sprinted into my room and hugged me.

"Dude can't breath !" I squeaked after he had hugged me for over a minute.He let go of me a second later and I saw a little binder behind his back.This was when i remembered my family's photo was in there.

"Jerome?"

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why do you have my binder?"

"Ummm....."

"I thought so."

"Sorry. "

"About what mr.fluffy?"

"Everything."

"You found the note didn't you ?"

"Yes"

"So now you know my past."

"Yes Lilac"

"Ok well now i don't have to say it."

Jerome sat on my bed and thought something over.After about a minute he spoke up.

"Lilac would you like a youtube channel?"

"Yes! Yes I would !" Lilac replied her face lighting up with pure happiness.

"Ok lets set it up ." Jerome replied with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n hey guys! It's Snowy just gonna say a few things . One, the winner of the character contest has been chosen ! but she will appear in one of the next few chapters! Two I write all of this on my phone so it takes slightly longer to make chapters on here. Thanks for reading!