BIRTHDAY

A/N: I suck for not updating that is all

----------------------------------------------

Lilac woke up the next morning and suddenly remembered something, today was her birthday!

So she jumped out of bed and made a quick descend down the stairs before running to the kitchen. When she got there everyone had weird looks on their face.

"Whats going on?" she asked, leaning against the kitchen counter

"Nothing!" said everyone but Jerome

"We're planning you a surprise party!" Jerome said before realizing his mistake "...You didn't hear that."

Lilac laughed "Im going to pretend that didn't happen and make my toast." She said before weaving through the group and doing just that.

-----------------Paaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaaa time skip-----------------------

Jerome ran up the stairs and knocked on Lilac's door a few hours later,

" Hey Lili, can you come downstairs for a minute?" he asked through the door before rushing back downstairs and gracefully belly flopping behind the coffee table.

Lilac walked over to her door and walked downstairs. When she hit the hard wood floor at the base of the stairs she was bombarded with happy birthdays and confetti (courtesy of Adam and Mitch).

She was surprised to say the least and tears welled up in her eyes. Lilac ran over to Jerome, who was wearing a ridiculously small party hat, and hugged him. He didn't hug back at first but he slowly wrapped his arms around her soon after.

"Thank you." she said her voice muffled by his shirt "thank you so much."

===============================

Hey guys Snowy here! I cant believe we have 2k+ reads! anyway I will hopefully update more frequently now so I wont leave you guys hanging anymore.