4am Prank central

Well extra info, the day they went in was a half day of nothingness that wasn't important so enjoy Saturday.
-Snowy
-----------------------------------------------------
Lilac pov.
Well I just played minecraft for a solid 10 hours. Lilac thought to herself and stretched as she stood from her chair.

The youtube newbie had just recorded 6 episodes to cover her week of school to keep her viewers happy, and now she wanted some chicken nuggets. Mickey D's chicken nuggets and a flurry while we're at it. And Lilac knew exactly who to ask.

So the brunette slammed open her door still fully clothed from not sleeping and ran to her "brother/guardian's" door and flung it open. To her surprise he was fast asleep do she took a corner of his blanket and ripped it of before flicking on the lights.

"4am nugget run!" She whisper yelled as he sat up to look at her.

"Why?" He asked groggily wiping his eyes

"Because 10 straight hours recording on just caffeinated tea and jolly ranchers leaves you hungry." She replied leaning against her bed with her one eyed fox hat placed lazily on her head.

Jerome sighed and pulled on a shirt and slipped on his shoes as he got up "It's not like I can refuse after midnight chicken nuggets anyway." He said walking downstairs to grab his keys.

Lilac followed him and held open the door as he walked out to his car. She followed and got in the car. By this time Jerome pulled himself together enough to realize the situation as what it was. Ridiculous.

He was laughing as they started off to the closest McDonalds earning him questioning looks from Lilac.

"It's so funny that Im driving a girl who is pretty much my sister/daughter to McDonalds at 4am." He said calming down as they drove.

"It's pretty silly but it's great for bonding and forming my new prank war squad." Lilac said as Mitch sat up from the back seat.

"Hey." Mitch said as they pulled into McDonalds.

"Are you in?" She asked the Bacca as they exited the car.

Jerome just nodded as they went inside. Lilac ordered her 10 nuggets, fries and flurry while Jerome paid.

Then Mitch got the prank stuff.
4 fish sandwiches - Quentin
8 milks- Jason
A butt ton of butter packets -Adam
Two sundaes-Ian
2 shamrock shakes -Ty

---------time skip back to the house------------

Lilac and Mitch both set out to start the pranking while Jerome got a few of the items ready.

The fish:
After grabbing the fish sandwiches Lilac and Mitch infiltrated Quentin's room and started the sandwich jacket for him. Both of them tore up the fish patties and layered them over the fish's chest as he slept hoping he didn't wake up. When they finished Lilac place her note on the nightstand.

Señor dubstep:

After obtaining the milk filled bowls from the kitchen the pranking pair walked into Jason's room and quietly placed them next to his clock on his night stand. They placed the clock on a upside down milk container and set the alarm for 6 am.

BUDDER:

The only thing that was done to Adam was butter gloves, enough said.

Ssundees:

Sundaes for ssundee. Or as Mitch likes to call it nipples a la mode.

Headphones:
Well the last prank on the list was turning Ty into the milkshake Shrek.

Mitch and Lilac both poured mint milkshakes all over Ty's face before removing all of the evidence, putting bean bags in the elevator and eating some McDonalds while moving up and down on the elevator with Jerome manning the buttons.
===============================
Inspiration strikes at the strangest times.