(4)

~Still Hollie~
"You wanna stay tonight? It's getting late and I don't want you to get in a wreck." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah sure." He says smiling. We get out of the car and I grab my house keys and open the door.

"Oh your wearing jeans. That might be uncomfortable to sleep in Shawn." I giggle out. "Well I usually don't wear any pants to sleep but since I'm sleeping here then it's fine." He replies. "I don't mind." I say taking a drink of water. "Oh well ok then." He said slipping off his pants. I coughed and choked on my water. "Woah are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm good." I say putting my thumb up. "I'm gonna get dressed. Be right back." I grabbed a tank top and a pair of black shorts. I went to the bathroom and put on my outfit. I walk out to see Shawn taking off his shirt setting it in the chair. "I said pants not shirt." I joke. "Pfft. You know you like it." He giggles out. "I do." I whisper to myself. "What?" He asked "Oh nothing." I said innocently.

I pull my hair up and sit on the bed. "I'm going to bed so hop in whenever you wanna." I say laying down. He sit on my bed and puts his arms over his head. I stare at him for awhile until he fell asleep. Not in a 'Hes so hot I want him to be...inside....me' way. In an 'Awe he's so adorable I just wanna hug him all the time' way...ya know?

When he fell asleep I wrapped my arm around him. I felt his abs under my forearm. I smile and rest my head on his chest. I slowly fall asleep.

~Shawns P.O.V~

I wake up in the middle of the night to see Hollie snuggling up to me. I turn and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her head and fall back asleep.