(9)

~Hollie's P.O.V a few weeks later~

I sit at my house when all of a sudden I hear a group of girls screaming outside my door. I walk to my window and see Shawn running out of his car with 3 body guards and what looked like 100 girls screaming. The guards guide Shawn over to the house. I open the door and let him in "Hey Shawnie!" I say letting him in. The guards stood outside to make sure no one got in. I hugged Shawn. "Your fan base is growing and it's terrifying!" I giggle. "Yeah it is. They must of followed me here." He says moving the hair from his face.

~Tiny Baby Time Skip~

I walk into the kitchen and make hot chocolate with marshmallows. I sit beside him on the couch and sip on  my hot chocolate, resting my feet on the couch snuggling up with him, a blanket covering us, watching "A Christmas Story". I'm wearing fuzzy pj pants and a long sleeve pj shirt. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants. I grab a brownie, dip it in my hot chocolate, and take a bite of it. I look over at Shawn giggling at me with my mouthful of brownie hot chocolate mixture. "What?" I ask with my face still stuffed. He laughs even harder.

I finish chewing the brownie "What you've never tasted a brownie dipped in hot chocolate?" I asked. "No I haven't." He replies. I grabbed a brownie and dipped it into my hot chocolate. I put my hand under it to make sure it didn't drip onto the floor or break into pieces from it being wet. He opens him mouth and I put the brownie into his mouth he chews and I smile. "Mmm that's delicious!" He says with his mouth full of brownie. I giggle at his adorableness. "Yeah I know! I can't believe you've never ate a brownie dipped in hot chocolate! It's so good." I say taking another bite. "Me either" he says laying back. I rest my head on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.